Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Alex Jones And Joe Rogan Made Peace With A Bizarre Podcast

Muda69

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danidiplacido/2019/02/28/alex-jones-and-joe-rogan-made-peace-with-a-bizarre-podcast/#1da937ea7da3

The cartoonish feud between conspiracy theorist Alex Jones and podcaster Joe Rogan (outlined here) has finally come to an end, with Rogan having invited Jones onto his podcast as a gesture of goodwill.

The two men made amends privately, the podcast being little more than another unhinged speech from Jones, who has enough energy to feverishly rant about aliens, artificial intelligence and Hillary Clinton for almost five hours solid.

I don't usually listen to Mr. Rogan's podcast, and I only hear Mr. Jones's rants in snippets,  but I decided to give this podcast episode a try.   To be honest after only the first hour I felt exhausted, I literally couldn't keep up with the shear amount of Mr. Jone's lunacy.   He is like the Robin Williams of conspiracy theorists.   Good for a short laugh or eye-roll here and there, but that is about it.

Edited by Muda69

3 minutes ago, Irishman said:

Didn't Jones admit in a recent court case that his show was an act?

You mean this?  https://thehill.com/homenews/media/329071-alex-jones-playing-a-character-says-lawyer

Infowars founder and host Alex Jones is “playing a character,” his lawyer argued during a recent custody hearing surrounding his three children. 

“He is a performance artist,” Jones's attorney, Randall Wilhite, argued to a Texas judge, according to a report in the Austin American-Statesman.

He did spend about the first 20 minutes of the Rogan podcast backpedaling on this statements concerning Sandy Hook and "crisis actors".

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Impartial_Observer said:

I've tried Joe Rogan's podcasts......I just can't do it. He has some interesting people, but he puts out like 10 a day and they're 14 hours long each.

I thought the same thing....the one I did love listening to was with David Goggins. He asked some simple questions and just let Goggins do the talking.

2 hours ago, Irishman said:

Didn't Jones admit in a recent court case that his show was an act?

I think he said that as his ex-wife pulled out copies of his show in a custody battle.