Wayne at Bishop Luers

Snider by 17

Homestead by 14

Dwenger by 7

Northrop by 28

Luers by 14

10 minutes ago, BLKnights7 said:

Looking forward to Snider Vs Carroll and Dwenger Vs North 

Could be two very close games or could be blowouts. Will be a good gauge on how the SAC could look moving forward this year.

Apparently Jeff Becker will not be playing tonight. Shouldn't be too much of a game anymore unfortunately.

1 hour ago, Prospect said:

Apparently Jeff Becker will not be playing tonight. Shouldn't be too much of a game anymore unfortunately.

Yes, very unfortunate for Carroll. Any update on the injury? Minor or major?

Carroll at Snider - I'll take Snider in this one, especially with the news of Becker being out.

Concordia at Homestead - Spartans roll

North Side at Bishop Dwenger - I know North Side had a good game last week, but give me the Saints

Northrop at South Side - Bruins big

Wayne at Bishop Luers - read decent hype in the preseason about Wayne being a sleeper. I'm not a believer personally.

3 minutes ago, BTF said:

I could be off here, but I swear I read somewhere that Carroll was having some COVID related issues. Did not seem to be any sort of "major" outbreak, etc., but could have unfortunately been the case here. Again, if I am wrong here I apologize and do not mean/desire to spread false information. I just can't find the tweet I swore I read to back it up.

9 minutes ago, NLCTigerFan07 said:

Carroll at Snider - I'll take Snider in this one, especially with the news of Becker being out.

Concordia at Homestead - Spartans roll

North Side at Bishop Dwenger - I know North Side had a good game last week, but give me the Saints

Northrop at South Side - Bruins big

Wayne at Bishop Luers - read decent hype in the preseason about Wayne being a sleeper. I'm not a believer personally.

I could be off here, but I swear I read somewhere that Carroll was having some COVID related issues. Did not seem to be any sort of "major" outbreak, etc., but could have unfortunately been the case here. Again, if I am wrong here I apologize and do not mean/desire to spread false information. I just can't find the tweet I swore I read to back it up.

Thanks for the info. It's hard to write off Carroll after just one week. Luers could be that good, or maybe Carroll just didn't play up to their potential. Looking ahead to the Snider game after waxing the Knights a year ago? I doubt it, but who knows. 

On 8/24/2021 at 10:01 AM, jakone said:

Carroll at Snider

Concordia at Homestead

North Side at Bishop Dwenger

Northrop at South Side

Wayne at Bishop Luers

Snider over Carroll 

Homestead over Concordia 

Northrop over South

Luers over Wayne.

Not sure on BD and North.

Heart says Dwenger 

2 hours ago, BTF said:

I've heard they have some quarantine issues with the Rona. As Gloria Estefan sings "The Rona's gona get you"

Carroll at Snider - Snider

Concordia at Homestead - Homestead

North Side at Bishop Dwenger - Dwenger

Northrop at South Side - Northrop

Wayne at Bishop Luers - Luers

Just now, BLKnights7 said:

Rough loss for snider tonight looks to be a tough year for the panthers 

I wouldn't write them off yet. I think it will be better than last year. Season is early, adjustments hopefully can be made. IMO, regular season is a tune up for when it counts in sectionals and regionals and onward. I don't get their D sets on the corners, they are not in good position. Even an average spectator like me can see that. 

12 minutes ago, psaboy said:

I wouldn't write them off yet. I think it will be better than last year. Season is early, adjustments hopefully can be made. IMO, regular season is a tune up for when it counts in sectionals and regionals and onward. I don't get their D sets on the corners, they are not in good position. Even an average spectator like me can see that. 

I mentioned their defense in an earlier post I'm not really sure what's going on with the defense. Like you said I'm confused as to why they are lining up the way they have been, I figured an adjustment would have been made after the north game. It is early, hoping they can get it turned around.