Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Open Club  ·  46 members  ·  Free

OOB v2.0

Investors

MuleDriver

Anyone else buying stocks? Last year two companies joined the markets that I was Interested in Palantir ticker symbol:(pltr) and Snow(snow). Both big data companies.  Palantir named after palantiri the all seeing crystal balls in the movie lord of the rings is a big government contractor (suspected their software helped locate Osama bin laden as well as Bernie madoffs ponzi scheme and many many more criminal activities), every couple weeks we hear news of  a gov contract extention with pltr or a new contract with a different gov department. Snow is more commercial than anything but palantir is trying to push into the commercial space and are constantly investing in start up spacs.  While getting the startup hooked on their software. I chose palantir and half of my holdings are in palantir. The PayPal mafia Peter thiel and a couple other billionaires were also the founders of palantir. Thiel is the largest shareholder in palantir but is not a part of the management structure .  Just curious if anyone else is a shareholder or has contemplated buying up some shares in pltr. I feel the co.pany is making some good aggressive moves that could pay off very very nicely In The next handful of years 

Edited by MuleDriver
Grammar

• 1 year later...

Well 2 years later macroeconomic conditions have wrecked growth stocks like the above mentioned stock I bought. However we are up over 100% this year and hoping for even more recovery. Palantir has launched their ai platform and ai is the hottest thing in tech at this time . Revenue has nearly  doubled since I wrote this , given the economic conditions i guess I cannot complain about growth compared to its peers .  Any one else into tech stocks?