Snider over Northrop 

Bishop Luers over Fairfield

Carroll over Homestead

Marion over Wayne

Bishop Dwenger over Northside

Southside over Delta

Concordia over Northwestern

Godspeed to all coaches and players...

Panthers thump Bruins - One year the Bruins will pull an upset ala 1999 sectional championship, just not this year.

Luers throttles Fairfield - Get ready for some of the most lopsided victories in the state.

Carroll over Homestead - I think the Chargers are capable of making it to State, and this is step one.

Wayne beats Marion - The Generals are better than their record... I think...

Dwenger whups North Side - The Saints let Luers use their field this Friday, good karma carries them.

Delta bests South Side - The Archers keep the SAC from advancing a team on from each game.

Concordia defeats Northwestern - These teams have a combined record of 1-15... I have nothing else to add.

4 minutes ago, CLKeller16 said:

Panthers thump Bruins - One year the Bruins will pull an upset ala 1999 sectional championship, just not this year.

Luers throttles Fairfield - Get ready for some of the most lopsided victories in the state.

Carroll over Homestead - I think the Chargers are capable of making it to State, and this is step one.

Dwenger whups North Side - The Saints let Luers use their field this Friday, good karma carries them.

Delta bests South Side - The Archers keep the SAC from advancing a team on from each game.

Concordia defeats Northwestern - These teams have a combined record of 1-15... I have nothing else to add.

Hold tight on the Panthers/Bruins; Saints/Legends and Chargers/Spartans......  Let's see what the week off brings, if anything.....

• Like 1
  • Disdain 1

24 minutes ago, CLKeller16 said:

Concordia won't just defeat Northwestern. It will be a running clock by halftime. 

I'm taking the SAC in a sweep. South over Delta

18 hours ago, CLKeller16 said:

Agree except for Wayne.  Bottom tier of the SAC is exposed except for Concordia who essentially has a bye.

5 minutes ago, Purdue Pete said:

Agree except for Wayne.  Bottom tier of the SAC is exposed except for Concordia who essentially has a bye.

Wayne will be fine tonight as long as Carroll's 59-0 pasting last week doesn't affect them mentally. It's not their fault they are in the third best conference in the state. 

• Like 1