Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

State Championship Games Are Set.

1 hour ago, Indiana Preps said:

The Roncalli Royals appeared to be a slam dunk to repeat as the class 4A state champion heading into the 2021 season. A 4-year starter behind center, and an offensive line that is big, deep and as talented as any group in the Midwest, all but guaranteed the Royals would return to Lucas Oil. That ended in the 4A regional when the Mt. Vernon Marauders upset the Royals and ended the state’s second longest win streak at 24 games. The Maruaders landed at number three in our preseason 4A rankings. The Leo Lions were the longshot to represent the North side of the tournament bracket. The Northridge Raiders will meet Mt. Vernon in Lucas Oil. Not sure anyone predicted this matchup to happen. The Raiders avenged a regular season loss over a talented NorthView team in sectionals and collected really good wins over Leo and New Prairie.

Tell me you know nothing about Northridge without telling me. 🤔😤

• Haha 3

1A:  Adams Central (WHITE)   Lutheran (DARK)

2A: Andrean (WHITE)  Mater Dei (DARK)

3A: Brebeuf (WHITE) Gibson Southern (DARK)

4A: Northridge (WHITE) Mt. Vernon (DARK) 

5A: Zionsville (WHITE) Cathedral (DARK) 

6A: Westfield (WHITE)  Center Grove (DARK)  

I am going on memory, so if I am wrong on one of these.  Feel free to post a correction.  Its been a Loooooong Day!  

Edited by Yuccaguy
correction....

11 minutes ago, Yuccaguy said:

I am going on memory, so if I am wrong on one of these.  Feel free to post a correction.  Its been a Loooooong Day!  

Northridge will be wearing dark jerseys. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Yuccaguy said:

Looking forward to 1A-3A.  Should be good games.  Not so sure about 4,5,6.

On 11/22/2021 at 7:46 PM, NRRaider2001 said:

Now the question is, all green, or all black?

I just had this thought earlier today. I REALLY wish the Raiders would come out in Green uniforms. While I like their black uniforms they wear nowadays, Northridge has always been Green and Yellow to me. Representing the high school at the state championship with black uniforms would just feel strange to me if I am being honest. But who cares, it won't have any affect on the game! Whatever the boys want to wear!

2 hours ago, NLCTigerFan07 said:

I just had this thought earlier today. I REALLY wish the Raiders would come out in Green uniforms. While I like their black uniforms they wear nowadays, Northridge has always been Green and Yellow to me. Representing the high school at the state championship with black uniforms would just feel strange to me if I am being honest. But who cares, it won't have any affect on the game! Whatever the boys want to wear!

I agree 100%

That being said, it's the dark gray/ black and white Jordan jerseys for state I'm told. 

The seniors voted on and chose the freshman jerseys (older style black and green) for our regional final, and have worn the all green, Jordan's, and all whites throughout the playoffs. 

All I know is the fans will be decked out in green and gold while Mt Vernon fans will be wearing black. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, NLCTigerFan07 said:

I didn't even think about that as well. Mt Vernon's colors are black and gold, even more reason I wish the Raiders were wearing GREEN jerseys. But again, who cares lol

If an ORANGE ball is possessed by a player advancing beyond a specific final field marking OR kicked between a couple of tubular posts...as well as a few more scenarios....don't matter what the uniform looks like....If ya know what I am saying!  

Man makes the look, Looks don't make the "man"....