Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Tyrese Brown - Snider

No offers that I know of for this young man. What am I missing here? He's big, quick on his feet, and runs over and through defenders. He lacks the break away speed, but he's a powerful runner and seems to break a lot of tackles. If a D1 school doesn't pick him up, Indiana State, St. Francis, or a Marian type program will end up with a gem. 

https://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/tyrese-brown/s1McqaYdEeiAxKkkK9HIDg/videos.htm?videoid=15f8b574-84ea-421c-a1ce-96915fe6891f

9 minutes ago, BTF said:

No offers that I know of for this young man. What am I missing here? He's big, quick on his feet, and runs over and through defenders. He lacks the break away speed, but he's a powerful runner and seems to break a lot of tackles. If a D1 school doesn't pick him up, Indiana State, St. Francis, or a Marian type program will end up with a gem. 

https://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/tyrese-brown/s1McqaYdEeiAxKkkK9HIDg/videos.htm?videoid=15f8b574-84ea-421c-a1ce-96915fe6891f

That’s insane to me. Best pure running back in the area IMO. Honestly, there’s a lot of talent here in the Fort Wayne area with little to no offers 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Justasportsfan said:

Care to elaborate?

Not really. I just wanted to give this kid props for what he's done on the field. Don't really want to speculate on the other stuff. 

Edited by BTF
Additional wording
  • Like 2

On 11/23/2021 at 9:01 PM, Justasportsfan said:

not sure what his grades are like..all levels look at metrics nowadays..rarely at heart 😥 

Won't mention a name but there was a basketball player at Luers when I was going through that had about 20-25 D1 schools beating his door down. His grades and attendance were so bad that they couldn't do anything with him. Ended up fizziling out in Juco ball.