Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Fan-made vids

Ok, so it's a little late to celebrate the best fan-made videos of the entire season, but can we take a look at the best for the 12 schools leading into this weekend's games?... and if they're really good from regular season or pre-Semis (but still fan-made; can we agree maxpreps "highlight" films need not apply lol?), feel free to share the fully-edited, fan-derived compilations here.  

To get us started:

GS (tonight): https://fb.watch/9w4tCKGELD/

Lutheran: https://youtu.be/4sx_eJHoIDM

#2 bc elected get to support too and posted tonight:  https://fb.watch/9w4x_9G3i1/

A few (desired) ground rules / acknowledgements: 
* none of the above reels are my own; the credits go to those cited in the videos shared to various public social media platforms; let's be sure we give the credits to those that deserve them, as best we can.  Now is your chance to show your big-hitter or game-breaking play.  

* at the end of the day, each of us have cheered / continue cheering FOR (or AGAINST, because that's ok too) certain 15-18 yr old young men and the schools they rep; indeed, some might call them "boys", right?  Meaning, who really knows What.Will.Happen after kickoff, so let's just keep it clean.  The vitriol we felt when we were their age is best left out of this thread and the reason I mention this is because...

* ...even if the video shared "clearly shows" the ref missed a holding penalty on the big play or whatever, I think it would still be neat to see what reels are being produced in support of the schools we cheer for and the players that suit up.    

* finally, yes... yes, yes, yes... we all know private schools recruit their players, but can we puhlease refrain from "school X clearly recruited their A/V department too" levels of comments on video takes lol?  Bc I'm aware Cathedral won a newscast's recent "best student section" award, but a) I nearly can't be convinced WISH8 was recruited to gift them this award lol, so please knock that baloney off 🤦‍♂️ and 2) that award is more a testament FOR the school's achievement this season than anything against the rest of us lol. Thanks in advance for not going there. 😆

3 hours ago, CLKeller16 said:

Okay I know they aren't in any championship and the video isn't even for this year's team but I have to show off a video I made a few years back for Snider. I used to love doing this, but it just became a second full time job and I had to quit.

That’s a great dang vid! 🤩 Field-level action is always the best… especially when playing in the sloppy elements. Totally get what you mean a full-time job… editing is a thankless duty. Well done! 

• Thanks 1