Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Hoosier High School Football

I sent this out to several email lists but wanted to share it on here as I know there are people on here that are not on the email lists that I sent it to.

Good Morning,

I hope everyone is having a great June and has made it through healthy.

I am writing to you to let you know that I have taken over the Facebook page for Hoosier HS Football. My goal is to use it as a medium to grow coverage of the High School game in Indiana by focusing on the athletes, coaches, refs, and fans. One of my significant motivators for purchasing the site was to ensure the focus stayed on the athletes and all of the positive things that football can provide for young people.

I purchased the site from Tim Phillips, who did a great job of creating an initial audience. He has since made Pit Viper Sports and is conducting the same interviews that he used with this site to try and grow his following, which is certainly within his rights.

I wanted to reach out to you to let you know that this brand (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and our Website) will be run with the sole purpose of highlighting what makes High School Football great, the development of young men into great people.

One of my first projects will be to create a directory of every team's Social Media and graphics. This will allow media members to quickly and easily see the information you are putting out if you could complete this short Google Form so we can put all the information in one place to make it easier for the media to cover our athletes.

I will also be sending out a round of interviews this weekend. If you can’t complete them, not a big deal, I know how much you have on your plate. I will attempt to ensure you can complete them in less than 10 minutes. I know some people prefer phone calls to emails, so if you would rather talk via phone, just let me know.

For those of you that know me and have interacted with me through 60 Second Clinic, I hope my reputation of building a community for football coaches speaks to my goals for this brand. I would love your help in continuing to develop this into something extraordinary for our state!

David Weitz

Offensive Coordinator

Hamilton Southeastern

• Thanks 1

Dear GID Friends and Fellow Members

Please continue to support Coach Weitz as he looks to take The HHF to the next level and beyond.

Nearly 700,000 visitors have checked out Hoosier High School Football since its inception on June 19, 2021.  Many of you here have read and shared the content on the site.  Please continue to do so and look for even more as Coach W and his team take over.

Regards

Tim Phillips

DT/HHF

https://m.facebook.com/HoosierHSFB/

On 6/24/2022 at 9:21 AM, coachweitz said:

I sent this out to several email lists but wanted to share it on here as I know there are people on here that are not on the email lists that I sent it to.

Good Morning,

I hope everyone is having a great June and has made it through healthy.

I am writing to you to let you know that I have taken over the Facebook page for Hoosier HS Football. My goal is to use it as a medium to grow coverage of the High School game in Indiana by focusing on the athletes, coaches, refs, and fans. One of my significant motivators for purchasing the site was to ensure the focus stayed on the athletes and all of the positive things that football can provide for young people.

I purchased the site from Tim Phillips, who did a great job of creating an initial audience. He has since made Pit Viper Sports and is conducting the same interviews that he used with this site to try and grow his following, which is certainly within his rights.

I wanted to reach out to you to let you know that this brand (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and our Website) will be run with the sole purpose of highlighting what makes High School Football great, the development of young men into great people.

One of my first projects will be to create a directory of every team's Social Media and graphics. This will allow media members to quickly and easily see the information you are putting out if you could complete this short Google Form so we can put all the information in one place to make it easier for the media to cover our athletes.

I will also be sending out a round of interviews this weekend. If you can’t complete them, not a big deal, I know how much you have on your plate. I will attempt to ensure you can complete them in less than 10 minutes. I know some people prefer phone calls to emails, so if you would rather talk via phone, just let me know.

For those of you that know me and have interacted with me through 60 Second Clinic, I hope my reputation of building a community for football coaches speaks to my goals for this brand. I would love your help in continuing to develop this into something extraordinary for our state!

David Weitz

Offensive Coordinator

Hamilton Southeastern

Tim Phillips is no longer associated with Pit Viper Sports, nor any other online publication.