Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

SAC week 6

Dwenger 35 - Northrop 14 - Saints get an easy win over the hapless Bruins

North Side 49 - Luers 27 - Legends too much for the Knights

Concordia 21 - South Side 12 - Cadets get a much needed win

Carroll 42 - Wayne 14 - Chargers rebound against the Generals

Snider 42 - Homestead 21 - Buchanan runs for 200+ yards and 3 td’s, passing attack starts to show some life hopefully

Dwenger-Northrop...Saints have quietly been improving each week, in the end it won't result in much more than a .500 record and will need a lucky draw for a sectional run, but improvement in general is better to see than a crash an burn. Northrop is really bad...Saints by 21

Luers-North Side...The game I'll be at this week, interested to see the revamped North offense in person, think they'll just have a little too much for the Knights to handle, but Luers has continued to improve each week as well...Legends by 10

Snider-Homestead...This final will be 100% determined by which Homestead shows up..Good Homestead could catch Snider on a let down week and keep this game close to the end. Bad Homstead could see a running clock in the 4th quarter....Panthers by 17

South Side-Concordia...Cadets have looked better this year than South...Passing attack lights it up..Cadets by 28

Wayne-Carroll...Carrolls focus from here on out should be to stay healthy and get the offensive line better to try and compete in the playoffs....easy week here..Chargers by 40

28 minutes ago, IPFWFootball said:

Wayne-Carroll...Carrolls focus from here on out should be to stay healthy and get the offensive line better to try and compete in the playoffs....easy week here..Chargers by 40

Wayne is formidable and will give you a challenge, but from what I saw on Friday, Carroll could rotate the second stringers from beginning to end and not have a problem winning this game. It'll also rest some of the starters and allow the Chargers to work on their depth. No point in running this score up. 

4 hours ago, BTF said:

Wayne is formidable and will give you a challenge, but from what I saw on Friday, Carroll could rotate the second stringers from beginning to end and not have a problem winning this game. It'll also rest some of the starters and allow the Chargers to work on their depth. No point in running this score up. 

Dinan seems to enjoy running up the score on teams. Very unfortunate as you should always be humble, both in victory and in defeat

8 hours ago, Komets2727 said:

Dinan seems to enjoy running up the score on teams. Very unfortunate as you should always be humble, both in victory and in defeat

Hey hey..Dinan came from the Snider coaching tree..he preaches humility..I haven't asked him yet knowing him as on oc coordinator I can see him in earlier days wearing his shades asking "should we kneel every down"? Trying to remain on earth while driving a spaceship has to be tough business..the chargers wish to be in the class of their 6a Indy brethren..if HSE or Westfield played those schools a blowout would also be expected n anything else..would be uncivilized..4 now the schedule allows such games n who knows..on a good year dwenger may beat Brownsburg or moeller..

10 minutes ago, Justasportsfan said:

Hey hey..Dinan came from the Snider coaching tree..he preaches humility..I haven't asked him yet knowing him as on oc coordinator I can see him in earlier days wearing his shades asking "should we kneel every down"? Trying to remain on earth while driving a spaceship has to be tough business..the chargers wish to be in the class of their 6a Indy brethren..if HSE or Westfield played those schools a blowout would also be expected n anything else..would be uncivilized..4 now the schedule allows such games n who knows..on a good year dwenger may beat Brownsburg or moeller..

Huh? Beating anyone 78-6 is running up the score, like Carroll did with South Side a couple weeks ago. Snider played South Side the following week and kept it to 41-0, huge difference. Just because Dinan was a coordinator at Snider means nothing. I know a couple SAC coaches frequent this site and they have also been critical of Dinan for running up the score

27 minutes ago, Komets2727 said:

Huh? Beating anyone 78-6 is running up the score, like Carroll did with South Side a couple weeks ago. Snider played South Side the following week and kept it to 41-0, huge difference. Just because Dinan was a coordinator at Snider means nothing. I know a couple SAC coaches frequent this site and they have also been critical of Dinan for running up the score

Have not watched the game..2nd n 3rd stringers running the ball or starters throwing bombs? Snider is not HSE or Fishers etc..u think a 6a indy power wouldn't have put up a least 50?

13 minutes ago, Justasportsfan said:

Have not watched the game..2nd n 3rd stringers running the ball or starters throwing bombs? Snider is not HSE or Fishers etc..u think a 6a indy power wouldn't have put up a least 50?

First off, if Snider wanted to score 70+ points on teams they could, but they have never done it that way. Too much respect for the game and the work opponents put into the game to do that. What do you mean Snider isn’t HSE or Fishers? Are you saying Snider isn’t as good as them or what cause they aren’t 6A? It sure seems like that is what you are saying. There are many teams that win or lose with class, there are some teams that don’t. You figure out which teams are which 

12 minutes ago, Komets2727 said:

First off, if Snider wanted to score 70+ points on teams they could, but they have never done it that way. Too much respect for the game and the work opponents put into the game to do that. What do you mean Snider isn’t HSE or Fishers? Are you saying Snider isn’t as good as them or what cause they aren’t 6A? It sure seems like that is what you are saying. There are many teams that win or lose with class, there are some teams that don’t. You figure out which teams are which 

I'm saying if they were to schedule fishers or HSE they may get 70+ put up..Snider is a sac school that is ok without the style points..how may points did Brownsburg put up on dwenger? Just saying if they were indy schools and put up 70 they wouldn't blink..imho..

What a crazy week in the SAC.

Good Homestead comes out and catches Snider in a let down spot for a huge W. Long term think this may help the Panthers to refocus.

Wayne almost catches Carroll in the same position.

Congrats to South for picking up not just a win, but a dominating win at that.

Think all the “swagger” is slowly ruining North. Starting to wonder if #3 will have what it takes between the ears to stick at the next level, getting tossed last night was the death blow to the Legends. Luers deserves their share of credit for the win and part of the blame for the chippy nature of the game, but they stayed more disciplined in the end and earned the win. Also I am one who doesn’t hate skipping a handshake line postgame as it could have escalated something bad

8 minutes ago, IPFWFootball said:

What a crazy week in the SAC.

Good Homestead comes out and catches Snider in a let down spot for a huge W. Long term think this may help the Panthers to refocus.

Wayne almost catches Carroll in the same position.

Congrats to South for picking up not just a win, but a dominating win at that.

Think all the “swagger” is slowly ruining North. Starting to wonder if #3 will have what it takes between the ears to stick at the next level, getting tossed last night was the death blow to the Legends. Luers deserves their share of credit for the win and part of the blame for the chippy nature of the game, but they stayed more disciplined in the end and earned the win. Also I am one who doesn’t hate skipping a handshake line postgame as it could have escalated something bad

Snider played and was coached to lose last night. Getting beat like that may be a good thing as you said.

I thought the same thing on North Side. Was going back and forth on that game & Snider and North just looks so undisciplined, I didn't like what I saw with Tae Tae may be lose of talent at next level. I can't see that behavior working well at Notre Dame.