Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Wabash River Conference Week 7

Ok its week seven playoffs are just round the corner and this squirrel can't wait for October bridge fest, conference championship and the playoffs in IHSAA start. This time of season is truly magical for all WRC football players and I hope all the seniors across the conference soak it all in. However the squirrel still has a job and my week 7 picks are in.

Attica @ RP- The panthers have played the meat of their schedule and over the next 3 weeks they should take the chance to win some games and get some momentum going into the sectional of death. Attica has to wait til next year good try ramblers give me RP 52-12

Cov @ Seeger- The Patriots won a thriller last week and next week will play for a conference championship, Covington surprised me last week with a surprising defensive battle against the woofs. My problem for the trojans is their inconsistency against the good teams but this week they give the patriots a battle but Seeger prevails 34-20.

FC @ SV- Game of the week with conference implication the mustangs lost a heartbreaker but herb you can never count out. The SV line is what I believe will win them the game because FC looks a little soft upfront give me the wildcats 45-16.

PH @ NV- PH lost a game they should've won and NV is rolling after an honorary bye week and I believe they are the better team. Does an NV lineman get another pick six against the woofs this year my guess would be the Hinchee kid. The Falcons are to explosive for the woofs weak defense the Falcons win at Gibson 58-12.

• Like 1

Took a little break from picks last week...

Attica at Riverton Parke - The Ramblers can do enough to make the Panthers nervous. But I don't think RP gives in on their Homecoming. RP 40-16

Covington at Seeger - The Trojans had some people scratching their heads after beating the Woolfs, but not this guy. Its still not going to be enough momentum to beat the Patriots after beating their former coach, again. Seeger is in the WRC drivers seat IMHO. Seeger 35-7

Fountain Central at South Vermillion - The Mustangs dropped a shootout to Seeger, again. The Wildcats beat up RP. This is the Game of the Week. But there will be no dancing on the 50 yard line from the boys from Clinton this week, the real WRC King is in town. FC 34-28

Parke Heritage at North Vermillion - Woolfs are reeling, Falcons just keep getting better each week. May be close early or maybe late, but NV controls this game. NV 44-14

Attica @ RP - RP by a lot but the Ramblers do score a couple. RP 40-12

Covington @ Seeger - Seeger by a lot. Covington surprised me with the win last week but Seeger is much better. They will win this one easily. Seeger wins 45-12

FC @ SV - SV by two or three scores. I could see this being close for about three quarters but SV will pull away late. SV wins 42-30

PH @ NV - NV by a lot. PH had a tough loss last week. NV is too dangerous for the Wolves. NV wins 42-16

Took the week off last week, I was still trying to recover from spending the weekend with @Lucy Draper. Donnie, you better wait until after football season to try and find her... 

Attica @ Riverton Parke: The Panthers are struggling but I still don't think Attica can get it done. Panthers will do what they do best and run the ball. I'm not sure if Attica throwing the ball is any better than what they have been doing the past 30 years. Attica will break a few but it will be late in the game. 54-12

Covington @ Seeger: Seeger is coming off of a huge win beating the legend and so is Covington after a dog fight with the Woofs. I think Seeger will run away with this one. 54-6

Fountain Central @ South Vermillion: Game of the week. Fountain Central will be fired about after getting beat in a close one last week. SV is big and has some athletes but I don't think they will be able to keep up with the Mustangs. Herbie will show The Visors who the real coach is in the WRC. 28-22

Woofs @ North Vermillion:  Woofs are struggling after losing to a not so good Covington team. Crabtree will have the Falcons ready. Is this actual going to be his last year? If so he is going to want to make a statement. Woofs won't be able to keep up. 48-8

23 minutes ago, Boobie Miles said:

Took the week off last week, I was still trying to recover from spending the weekend with @Lucy Draper. Donnie, you better wait until after football season to try and find her... 

Attica @ Riverton Parke: The Panthers are struggling but I still don't think Attica can get it done. Panthers will do what they do best and run the ball. I'm not sure if Attica throwing the ball is any better than what they have been doing the past 30 years. Attica will break a few but it will be late in the game. 54-12

Covington @ Seeger: Seeger is coming off of a huge win beating the legend and so is Covington after a dog fight with the Woofs. I think Seeger will run away with this one. 54-6

Fountain Central @ South Vermillion: Game of the week. Fountain Central will be fired about after getting beat in a close one last week. SV is big and has some athletes but I don't think they will be able to keep up with the Mustangs. Herbie will show The Visors who the real coach is in the WRC. 28-22

Woofs @ North Vermillion:  Woofs are struggling after losing to a not so good Covington team. Crabtree will have the Falcons ready. Is this actual going to be his last year? If so he is going to want to make a statement. Woofs won't be able to keep up. 48-8

You better stay away from @Lucy Draper’s or I’ll rip out your karate artery. I swear to God i will 

3 hours ago, Boobie Miles said:

Oh Boobie, you must be a newbie.

You got with me? Child please, excuse me

You don't have the game to try and do me

You can't afford the ticket to this movie

You sound too high. Stop smoking doobies

No girl wants you cause how small your tool be

I read your posts and wonder who your crew be

They make you sound like a Herb King groupie

It's a mystery. Should I call Shaggy and Scoobie?

Go home and change your clothes cause your drawers are poopy

You are no @Donnie Baker and I'll say it right to your face! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lucy Draper said:

Oh Boobie, you must be a newbie.

You got with me? Child please, excuse me

You don't have the game to try and do me

You can't afford the ticket to this movie

You sound too high. Stop smoking doobies

No girl wants you cause how small your tool be

I read your posts and wonder who your crew be

They make you sound like a Herb King groupie

It's a mystery. Should I call Shaggy and Scoobie?

Go home and change your clothes cause your drawers are poopy

You are no @Donnie Baker and I'll say it right to your face! 

I knew you wouldn’t dump me. The only chics that leave me turn Muslims cause they can’t handle the pork. I gotta go 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

OMG!!!! It's finally Friday again!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ Time for another day of fun and football!!! 🏉 🏈 

I have a busy pregame schedule with a spin class 💪, then a bikini wax 👙, followed by a new piercing 😎, and finally FOOTBALL!!! 🔥

The MIGHTY Riverton Parke Panthers are going to beat the Attica Red Ramblers!! 😻

The Seeger Patriots are going to beat the Covington busted Trojans!! 🇺🇸

The South Vermillion Tigers are going to beat the Fountain Central Mustangs!! 🐯 I don't know why people think this game could be close??? 

The North Vermillion Falcons are going to beat the Parke Heritage Wolfs!! 🦅 

14 hours ago, CHUMPS88 said:

SV wins by 33…you were pretty close Chumps.

But the haters will say will say that we should win against 1A Fountain Central.  Oh well!  We’re still proud of our boys and will continue to party in Clinton  tonight!  

Chumps, by the way, black and gold looks good on you!

10 hours ago, Wildcat Willy said:

SV wins by 33…you were pretty close Chumps.

But the haters will say will say that we should win against 1A Fountain Central.  Oh well!  We’re still proud of our boys and will continue to party in Clinton  tonight!  

Chumps, by the way, black and gold looks good on you!

Are they right?