Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

EIAC Week 8

Lawrenceburg @ Connersville- The kitties are purring again. Tigers by 20 plus. Appetizer for next week when they take on coach Boom and the boys. Only good thing about taking a trip to Connersville is Ol' STC and crew can stop at the Fantasy Inn for a game of Edward 40 hands before kickoff. 

Franklin County @ Batesville- Nothing to see here. After a promising start, Franklin County has went downhill in a hurry. This is a week for the Graydog to work on some things headed into the post season.  

Hondaturd @ EC- This one will be as ugly as EC wants it to be. It will be interesting to see how much PT Ringer gets. If he gets double-digit carries look for him to score on at least six of them. I know EC is not in the business of running it up but feeding the bell-cow a heavy workload could help his Mr. Football chances.   Will be another miserable night for Greensburg in what has to be the worst season in recent memory for them. 

SD @ Rushville- Coach Boom and crew are excited to head to Rushville for some steak sammies. This game could be closer than some people think, but SD gets the job done and secures another winning season. 

Looks to be the 5th straight running clock and 5th straight shut out for EC.  Is it possible for them to go Independent for football? I would love to see them matchup with teams where the game wasn't over by halftime.  Or the end of the first quarter. 

This could be the pinnacle of bad weeks in the EIAC

Hondaturd at Fabio's 

The grown up Trojans might as well sit in the student section and let the JV/Freshman/MS/Pee Wee Trojans play the Pirates. The hardest part about this week for the Trojans is trying to manage things so that they don't score over 100 points (they won't, but it will take effort on their part to prevent it). 

Stinktown at Connertucky

The losing streak continues for Connertucky as the Tiger Rats win this one handedly. Hopefully STC and crew have a sober driver for the long haul to and from Connertucky. A belly full of TigerBL's and a road full of whitetails could make for a bad combination. 

KFI's Mardi Gras Crashin Bourbon Rats at Flatbill Timberlakes

No inflatables, no smoke show, no walking tacos, bourbon shots, or beads this week. Just a good old fashion butt whooping and ribeye sandwiches for KFI and the boys. Boom may try to top the beat down they put on Hondaturd, but that's about the only excitement in this one. 

Jo Jo's at Casket Nation

Jo Jo's is no match for the Bulldogs, but it is Senior night, so that will be fun. Hopefully those Seniors can get it done in the first half and celebrate from the sideline most of the second half. Again, the big question is, do the Bulldogs use this week to get better at what they believe will help them win Sectional???

Every game in the conference should be over by halftime. 

Stinktown vs Connertucky. I got to witness how bad Connertucky was last week, and it didn't disappoint. Stinktown wins big and keeps rolling. Maybe Connertucky learned a lesson and will consider punting the ball this week. 

JoJo's vs Pups. Based on the past few weeks it appears that the graydog has been muzzled, maybe even neutered, but the pups still have the talent to beat a bad jojo's team. Defense gets another shut out and Z wonders what in the world he is doing in Casketville watching the ball fly through the air. 

Boom Rats vs Horse and Buggies. Coach Boom may watch this game from the ribeye stand and let Homie and KitKat just do their thing. Rats improve to 5-3 winning 2 in a row. 

EC vs Hondaburg. First off, EC isn't going anywhere. The conversation has been had a few times, and it is somewhat appealing regarding football, but it is much deeper than most people realize. It would also be crippling to the EIAC, and East Central isn't going to do that. As for the game, what is there to say? The Trojans are not going to run up any scores. This week will be no different than the past several have been. 

Could ec be a little sluggish after they make their longest road trip to date. Probably not.  Ec 70 greenburgy 0. How about tigers making that long trip to Connersville, sluggish? Doubt it. Tigers 56 Spartans 7. South dearborn ready to get things going I believe. SD 48 flatlanders 13. Does fc have enough in them to pull upset? Doubt it. Bulldogs 40 fc 14. It's pretty bad when everyone knows what's going to happen before Friday night in eiac. SOMEBODY STEP UP!!!

2 hours ago, Trojan Man said:

Stinktown vs Connertucky. I got to witness how bad Connertucky was last week, and it didn't disappoint. Stinktown wins big and keeps rolling. Maybe Connertucky learned a lesson and will consider punting the ball this week. 

JoJo's vs Pups. Based on the past few weeks it appears that the graydog has been muzzled, maybe even neutered, but the pups still have the talent to beat a bad jojo's team. Defense gets another shut out and Z wonders what in the world he is doing in Casketville watching the ball fly through the air. 

Boom Rats vs Horse and Buggies. Coach Boom may watch this game from the ribeye stand and let Homie and KitKat just do their thing. Rats improve to 5-3 winning 2 in a row. 

EC vs Hondaburg. First off, EC isn't going anywhere. The conversation has been had a few times, and it is somewhat appealing regarding football, but it is much deeper than most people realize. It would also be crippling to the EIAC, and East Central isn't going to do that. As for the game, what is there to say? The Trojans are not going to run up any scores. This week will be no different than the past several have been. 

Just curious, how would EC leaving the EIAC cripple the conference? Would still have a competitive 7 team conference with potential to add other members. EC is almost 300 students larger than any other school in the conference. 

2 hours ago, 94 said:

Just curious, how would EC leaving the EIAC cripple the conference? Would still have a competitive 7 team conference with potential to add other members. EC is almost 300 students larger than any other school in the conference. 

EC tried to leave conference before but it takes unanimous vote and some of the other schools wouldn’t vote them out because they a large gate draw and schools don’t want to lose that money!!! The way I understand it if EC elected to leave conference on their own it would have to be all sports!

My girlfriend and I broke up because of Coach Knigga. We got in a huge fight over it because I was saying how beautiful Coach is. The fight eventually spilled into other topics and it got really heated. In the heat of the moment I called her a "Connersville Spartans Fan", and it was a wrap. We dated for two years and were thinking about moving in together. At the time I thought she was the love of my life. And it ended over Coach K, And since all of my friends were also her friends, and she was closer friends with them than I was, they took her side. So I lost all my friends too. My best friend called me a few hours after the argument and said he didn't want to hang out with me anymore because it would cause drama. The only person I've talked to in like a week is my Coach K stuffed animal.

GO TIGERS

• Haha 2

I just saw Coach Manford at the car wash. I was waiting in line when I noticed he was getting out of his car in front of me. I waved and he winked back, but before I knew it, he was fastening himself with his cleats on into the conveyor system. I rolled down my window and was like "dude that's for cars!" and he said, "don't worry, kid. I'm a professional." A few minutes later, he emerged from the front of the tunnel, hair perfect as can be, and he ran down the asphalt. I heard an attendant yelling that he forgot his car, which was still blasting Bette Midler at full volume, but in the distance, a faint voice called back "I'll get another one. It's Connersville week."

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Trojan Man said:

EC vs Hondaburg. First off, EC isn't going anywhere. The conversation has been had a few times, and it is somewhat appealing regarding football, but it is much deeper than most people realize. It would also be crippling to the EIAC, and East Central isn't going to do that. 

image.jpeg.be3e8fc2a488d4c82f80320ce9d32d25.jpeg....yup

W8 might be the first week I don't watch or tune into any EIAC games.  I might be better entertained scooping dog poop from my back-yard.

Man oh man, it's as bad as it gets.

STC

Troypups

Rats

JV Boyz

At least IHSAA Network is carrying a couple good ones.

15 hours ago, 94 said:

It's not as simple as just picking up a few football games. It would impact all sports, and would cost other schools in the conference a lot of revenue. That's just the administrative side. In regards to football, it hasn't seemed to hurt us since we have went to state three times in the past eight years, and have won it twice. It isn't worth disrupting the conference when we are still having success on a larger scale. 

42 minutes ago, CountryClubCowboy3 said:

Troyfan, Troyfan  

These are some boring dayz.

On the Mattel Gridiron is where C3 gets all his best playz.

Was Stinky Stink coming back just a short-lived phaze?

C3, the trick was to wait for that blip to commit then press the up/down arrow and over arrow button as fast as possible till you hit pay-dirt! Definitely more exciting then the games tonight.

not sure where stink went, maybe he's still in the flat-bill jail-house from last weeks party.

you even gonna leave tuba's tonight to watch them fc roosters get pl---ucked?