Friday, Oct. 13

Bremen at Tippecanoe Valley, 7 pm

Jimtown at Riley ©, 7 pm

Glenn at Washington ©, 7 pm

Marian at St. Joseph ©, 7 pm

New Prairie at Elkhart ©, 7:30 pm

Adams at Penn ©, 7 pm

©conference game

Clay plays its last regular season game as a high school in the South Bend schools -  Can they make it 3 in a row?

Bremen - TV:  TV has a special season happening and no change seen on that front

Glenn -Washington:  The Falcons should take care of the Panthers 

New Prairie -Elkhart:  If all things are good with NP I see the Cougars winning.  Surprised with the outcome of the Elk-Marian game last week

Adams-Penn:  Kingsmen are NIC champs.  Will there be a running clock after halftime?

Jimtown-Riley:  Not confident here with RIley.  They won the title last week and will they come out float or eager to win agaian.  If Jimtown wins does that mean they do not share since they have one less win?

SJ-Marian:  The "HOLY WAR".  You never know what to expect with this game.  Both teams 4-4.  Comparing scores I would give SJ a slight edge but then Marian beat Elkhart last week by a solid score.  The early forecast is not promising with a large amount of rain expected at week's end.  At least the game is on turf.  SJ has to eliminate the holding calls that have plagued them recently as the first step in my mind.  Expect anything at Fr. Bly Field Friday night

Bremen JV at Clay, 7 pm: I want these kids to end their final regular season on a high note. I know it is against a JV team, but this program has been through so much. If the get this win...they are on a winning streak, something Clay has not done since 2012 when they beat Memorial, Washington and St. Joe.  

Friday, Oct. 13

Bremen at Tippecanoe Valley, 7 pm: TV seems to be the class small school in this area.

Jimtown at Riley ©, 7 pm: Riley makes a strong push into the playoffs, but will likely face a Dominant Northridge in game 2 of the playoffs. 

Glenn at Washington ©, 7 pm: Washington's woes continue. 

Marian at St. Joseph ©, 7 pm: St. Joe gets the job done in a barn burner. 

New Prairie at Elkhart ©, 7:30 pm: NP has a lot of frustration to get out on the offensive side of the ball. I don't see them taking it easy on the Lions. 

Adams at Penn ©, 7 pm: Penn will probably mess around with Adams, since that is what they have been doing on offense for weeks now. Penn's D doesn't allow much from the Adams offense. 

Bremen JV at Clay - Hey lets make it 3 in a row Colonials

Bremen at Tippecanoe Valley - TV should win easily. Bbbuuutttt they have a monster matchup round 1 of sectionals as a distraction. Think they still get it done but maybe a little closer than it should be.

Jimtown at Riley - Riley completes the 8-1 season and outright Championships of the NIC small schools

Glenn at Washington  - Glenn gets back in the "W" column before sectionals start

Marian at St. Joseph - Most intriguing matchup - I would of though ST. Joe takes this game easily but last weeks Marian win over Elkhart was a little surprising. Still think the Indians come out on top but the game is going to be a close one. 

New Prairie at Elkhart - NP run game has done NOTHING the past 2 weeks. The stud QB was in the hospital hooked up to IVs this past week leading up to Penn; Penn still would of won but maybe that played some role in NP having 9 yards of total offense. Yes, You read that right. But if the NP defense competes like they did last week they will be a tough out going forward. The loss to Marian last week leads me to believe NP wins. 

Adams at Penn - Penn should be able to name their score, they probably won't though. Can't imagine Adams scoring; Adams has scored 13 points this conference season and Penn has only given up 13 points this conference season. final score will be 35-0, just depends when Penn wants to get there.

12 hours ago, Rocket said:

Early forecast does not look good for Friday, could play a role in the outcome of some games

I think the one game it could impact a bit is the St. Joe v Marian game. with the field turf at Father Bly Field, this could cause issues for a grass based Marian squad. 

I expect NP to go get the job done even on the field turf at Rice Field, (it may be closer than I originally thought).

The rest of the games, I'm not sure it will impact the outcomes I anticipate much. But, that is why we play the game.

On 10/9/2023 at 10:57 AM, npcougar15 said:

Bremen JV at Clay - Hey lets make it 3 in a row Colonials

Bremen at Tippecanoe Valley - TV should win easily. Bbbuuutttt they have a monster matchup round 1 of sectionals as a distraction. Think they still get it done but maybe a little closer than it should be.

Jimtown at Riley - Riley completes the 8-1 season and outright Championships of the NIC small schools

Glenn at Washington  - Glenn gets back in the "W" column before sectionals start

Marian at St. Joseph - Most intriguing matchup - I would of though ST. Joe takes this game easily but last weeks Marian win over Elkhart was a little surprising. Still think the Indians come out on top but the game is going to be a close one. 

New Prairie at Elkhart - NP run game has done NOTHING the past 2 weeks. The stud QB was in the hospital hooked up to IVs this past week leading up to Penn; Penn still would of won but maybe that played some role in NP having 9 yards of total offense. Yes, You read that right. But if the NP defense competes like they did last week they will be a tough out going forward. The loss to Marian last week leads me to believe NP wins. 

Adams at Penn - Penn should be able to name their score, they probably won't though. Can't imagine Adams scoring; Adams has scored 13 points this conference season and Penn has only given up 13 points this conference season. final score will be 35-0, just depends when Penn wants to get there.

I'm really hoping Parker is okay. If they want to have any shot at beating Chatard. He's gotta play.