• Announcements

• Coach Nowlin

Head Coach Openings 2017   10/29/2016

Frankton: Randy England Franklin Community:  Adam Reese  Chris Coll hired from Tri-West Martinsville: Brad Rose Lake Central: Brett St. Germain South Bend Clay: Craig Redman Boone Grove:  Tony Tinkel  Mooresville:  Chad Dockery  Wood Memorial:  Caleb Cherry Tippecanoe Valley:  Shriver/Norris Corydon Central:  Andrew Smith Calumet New Tech:  Rik Richards Winamac:  Tim Roth  Tri-West: Chris Coll North Central (Indy) Kevin Kreinhagen

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tommy

WHME TV 46 Game of the Week?

8 posts in this topic

What game are they doing this Friday night?

Good. All the making of a post season thriller

That should be a good one, Riley has really come on strong this year.

No disrespect to Kankakee Valley and Hobart, but I hope they do New Prairie - St. Joe for the sectional semi-final, that should be a classic.

That should be a good one, Riley has really come on strong this year.

No disrespect to Kankakee Valley and Hobart, but I hope they do New Prairie - St. Joe for the sectional semi-final, that should be a classic.

If NP and St. Joe were to meet it would be in the sectional final.

If NP and St. Joe were to meet it would be in the sectional final.

I hope it happens, heck, I'd probably go.

www.broadcastsport.net will be broadcasting LIVE VIDEO of the top 3 games in that sectional, and WHME will be tape-delayed broadcasting the 4th game. So you can watch all 4 games of the sectional, either live or whenever with our archives and WHME's broadcast at 11 PM Friday or 9AM on Saturday.

You can LISTEN to the Plymouth-SB Riley game LIVE on WTCA am1050 & am1050.com.   Pre-Game starts at 5:30pm from the Rockpile.   We look to have as our special guest the TV46 boys calling the game on the tele!