• Announcements

• Coach Nowlin

Head Coach Openings 2016   06/16/2016

Marion: Ryan Vermilion Craig Chambers Hired from Howe Greenfield Central: Rodger Dodson Adam Sherman Hired Blackford: Steve Rinker Randy Sehy Hired Crawfordsville: Mike Hammons Larry Getts Hired Michigan City: Mike Karpinski Phil Mason Hired from Andrean S.B. Clay: Joe Szajko Craig Redman Hired S.B. Riley Brian Stultz Jarvis Edison Hired Seeger: James Byers Herb King hired from Rockville Logansport: Brad Urban Mike Johnson Hired from Pioneer Danville: Russell Sumner K.C. Woods Hired from Clinton Prairie Kankakee Valley: Brad Stewart Zach Prairie Promoted South Bend Adams: Craig Redman Antwon Jones Hired Noblesville: Lance Scheib Jason Simmons Promoted Bishop Noll: Paul Douglass Colin McCullough hired Jeffersonville: Alfonso Browning Alfonso Browning Promoted Lawrence Central: Jed Richman Bill Peebles Hired from Southport Pendleton Heights: John Broughton Jed Richman Hired Pioneer: Mike Johnson Adam Berry Promoted Ft. Wayne North: Ryan Hall Mike Cochran promoted South Newton: Chris Bell: Brad Beavis Promoted Clarksville: Steve Cooley Joby Turner Hired Tell City: Josh Teague Josh Teague Hired Delta: Grant Zgunda Chris Overholt Hired Lafayette Jeff: Brian Moore Pat Shanley Promoted Batesville: Eric Heppner Evan Ulery Hired Brownsburg: Brett Comer John Hart Hired from Huntley IL Belmont: Larry Getts Marty Ballard Hired Indy Howe: Craig Chambers   Earnest Tucker Hired Cascade: Jason Thompson Steve Spinks Hired Brown County: Ethan Schreiber Randy Minniear Hired Portage: Wally McCormick Darren Rodriquez from Culver Heritage: Dean Lehrman Nico Tigurlis Hired Perry Meridian: Scott Marsh Matt Henninger Promoted Rockville: Herb King John Batty Promoted Frankfort: MIke Quick Joel Sienicki Hired Centerville: Perry Irwin Kyle Padgett Hired Clinton Prairie: K.C. Woods Mike Clevenger Hired Southport: Bill Peebles Brandon Winters Promoted S.B. St. Joe: Ben Downey Byron Whitten Promoted Crawford County: Alan Hess Kevin Mills Hired Elwood: Marty Wells Joe Kwisz Promoted Andrean: Phil Mason: Chris Skinner Promoted Norwell: Jeff Miller Josh Gerber Promoted Calumet: Ivan Zimmer Rik Richards Hired Twin Lakes: Justin Gardiner Scott Mannering Hired Culver Community: Darren Rodriquez Mike Zehner Hired From Rochester Bremen: Bob Holmes Jordan Leeper Promoted Decatur Central: Justin Dixson Kyle Enright Promoted Hammond Morton: Rippy Morales Sean Kinsey Hired Lewis Cass: Scott Mannering Jeff Phillips Hired Rochester: Mike Zehner Joe Grant Hired Gary Rooselvelt: Ronald White Craig Buckingham  (AD)  Rock Creek: Donald Barnett Hired Milan: Rob Page: Ryan Langferman Hired Broad Ripple: Ken McMichel Ethan Schreiber Hired Anderson Prep: Jeffery Dorman Central Nobel:  Jeremy Yates Greg Moe Hired Indy Shortridge: Christopher Edison  Damien Givens Hired Prairie Heights: Eric Heiney Mike Lazusky Hired Heritage Christian: Ron Qualls  Kyle Ray Hired Tell City: Ronnie Robinson  Josh Teague Promoted(Interim) Tri:  Adam Kilian:  Andrew Totheroh HC  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MoveTheSticks

2014 Best Of The Midwest Combine- Indianapolis

15 posts in this topic

All Pro Sports, LLC will be hosting their annual Best Of The Midwest HS Football Combine on Feb 17, 2014 at the Incrediplex Indoor Facility in Indianapolis. Each year this event has showcased & jump started the recruiting process for numerous athletes from IN, OH, MI,IL,KY,TN,MN,WI, & beyond. In the past 3 years 205 different individuals have received D1 offers after attending this event with numerous others collecting D1AA(FCS), D2, NAIA & D3 opportunities.In addition, 24 BOTMW Combine Alums have been named to various All American teams/games in that same period. Reps from 24/7 Sports, Scout, Rivals & ESPN will be in attendance to report on the days top performers. This is your chance to compete & show how you stack up against some of the top underclassmen talent in the country. Online registration is available at: http://www.incrediplex.com/public/sports/football.cfm. Cost-$50. Roster is limited to 300. Sign up early to avoid being shutout.

Scout.com has confirmed they will have LIVE broadcast from this years BOTMW Combine.

Must be full, won't let me register.  I keep getting a DO NOT USE Error when I try to Register.

Momma, I got the same message a couple of weeks ago. I was able to register by phone, so you might try that.

Must be full, won't let me register.  I keep getting a DO NOT USE Error when I try to Register.

I assumed you were out of high school but let us know if you participate, I wanna see that !

Momma, I got the same message a couple of weeks ago. I was able to register by phone, so you might try that.

Thank you. I tried again today and got the same error message, so I called them and had no problem over the phone registering him.  ;)

I assumed you were out of high school but let us know if you participate, I wanna see that !

only if I get a handicap........  :P

Sorry for registration problems. Incrediplex had problem with link for registrations. Fixed now

are they going to do anything to remedy the inaccurate timing?  I remember two years ago some absurd 40 times (both fast and slow) and the L-drill (3 cone drill) was run improperly where athletes just ran in up and around and back. 

Sorry for registration problems. Incrediplex had problem with link for registrations. Fixed now

PLEASE NOTE: If you signed up by phone, you will likely NOT be on their rosters. You will have to make sure to be added so they know who you are during the workout. The registrations taken by the Incrediplex were not passed on to those running the combine.

scout.com Link?  We have three freshmen down at the combine this year. :D

Enjoyed hearing all about the Combine from my son.  Got there about 1pm to watch a little football, looked like a great turn out. 

are they going to do anything to remedy the inaccurate timing?  I remember two years ago some absurd 40 times (both fast and slow) and the L-drill (3 cone drill) was run improperly where athletes just ran in up and around and back. 

I know they didn't fix it this year. Looking at summaries of the top performers online, there were several prospects who ran in the "4.3-4.4" range for the 40, with the fastest being a supposed "4.31", which would've been the fastest time at the NFL combine last year beating out 1st round draft pick WRs like Tavon Austin and Cordarrelle Patterson. So obviously the times are handheld and therefore a joke, which is pretty much the standard for high school 40 times these days so not really a huge surprise in any case.