Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Indian Creek Hires Coach

Casey is a legit college O coordinator who could become a head coach at that level. He is sharp in seeing the field, understanding the game. If Matt Canada or Cam Cameron could be NFL O's, I have no doubt he has that ability. If he believes this is right for him, then I have no doubt he will compile the staff and, in time,  they will build a team that will make a championship contender if the support from the admin/community is there. I can only guess that the ongoing success of CG has had an affect on the admin and people in the Indian Creek district and a hunger for sustained success has developed.

10 hours ago, ragdoll said:

Casey is a legit college O coordinator who could become a head coach at that level. He is sharp in seeing the field, understanding the game. If Matt Canada or Cam Cameron could be NFL O's, I have no doubt he has that ability. If he believes this is right for him, then I have no doubt he will compile the staff and, in time,  they will build a team that will make a championship contender if the support from the admin/community is there. I can only guess that the ongoing success of CG has had an affect on the admin and people in the Indian Creek district and a hunger for sustained success has developed.

IC has some history of decent ball. I think the support is there.