Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Under the radar

28 minutes ago, DumfriesYMCA said:

I was today years old when I found out that Adam Vinatieri has a son…who is also a kicker….and he is graduating from Zionsville this year. 

8AA4631E-E9DE-4509-8BBB-C617DA34DEC0.thumb.jpeg.7e290334ee09f215c375a2c95d2cd507.jpeg

maybe I missed it but seems like too big of a name to not be mentioned on this forum more often haha 

My son kicks for Harrison and has talked about Vinatieri the last couple of seasons when Zionsville has ended Harrison's season.  Of course, being a Colts fan, my son was much more start-struck by seeing AJ's dad at the game. :classic_laugh:

40 minutes ago, DumfriesYMCA said:

I was today years old when I found out that Adam Vinatieri has a son…who is also a kicker….and he is graduating from Zionsville this year. 

8AA4631E-E9DE-4509-8BBB-C617DA34DEC0.thumb.jpeg.7e290334ee09f215c375a2c95d2cd507.jpeg

maybe I missed it but seems like too big of a name to not be mentioned on this forum more often haha 

I am guessing you did not watch the last 2 5A State Title games...😂

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DE said:

I am guessing you did not watch the last 2 5A State Title games...😂

Not at all lol

every year I’m like “oh cathedral is playing for a state title? No surprise”

this last year I was at LOS but the Gibson Southern vs Brebeuf game ran for probably 4 hours almost and I had a good drive to make and traffic to beat out of there. 

• Like 1