Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Adams Central at North Judson

6 minutes ago, littledog said:

Weather is a bit rough out there today, hits will be felt a little more tonight! 

Judson still has natural turf, correct? Frozen turf can neutralize an advantage in team speed. Forecast calls for game time temperature in the low 20s, with wind chills in the single digits for most of the game due to a 12-13 mph breeze.

I don’t know what the line is, but I’ll take the under.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bobref said:

Judson still has natural turf, correct? Frozen turf can neutralize an advantage in team speed. Forecast calls for game time temperature in the low 20s, with wind chills in the single digits for most of the game due to a 12-13 mph breeze.

I don’t know what the line is, but I’ll take the under.

I know you have been to a lot of high school games through the years.  Is this going to be one of the top 10 coldest games ever for an Indiana high school football game? 24 degrees at WL when the game starts.

7 minutes ago, Tippy said:

I know you have been to a lot of high school games through the years.  Is this going to be one of the top 10 coldest games ever for an Indiana high school football game? 24 degrees at WL when the game starts.

Don’t know about top 10, but that’s pretty cold. Not my coldest by a long shot, though. I remember a night at the Berry Bowl when game time temp was 17.

4 minutes ago, Oldschool said:

How does one go about purchasing this game to watch live tonight?

Go to ihsaatv.org. or if you have the app on your phone, you can do it from there also.

Click on the game you want to watch. Click 'Purchase Access'. It may prompt you to create an account with Blue Frame Technologies if you haven't purchased anything there before. Just follow the prompts and it will give you the option to just pay for one game, or all 12. Then you'll enter credit card info.

Edited by gonzoron

1 hour ago, gonzoron said:

Go to ihsaatv.org. or if you have the app on your phone, you can do it from there also.

Click on the game you want to watch. Click 'Purchase Access'. It may prompt you to create an account with Blue Frame Technologies if you haven't purchased anything there before. Just follow the prompts and it will give you the option to just pay for one game, or all 12. Then you'll enter credit card info.

Thanks!

9 minutes ago, 260AC said:

Well the way its looking NJ players can't step up to the big moments. Shut out?

Our DLine has done well. NJ had some success but turnovers hurt them. Our OLine are having their way with the Jays.

On 11/14/2022 at 9:46 PM, RingLeader said:

Would AC be unbeaten playing NJ schedule? I say doubtful

3A Knox NJ shutout 26-0 and Knox won a 3A sectional

2A Laville had to rally in fourth to tie game and won in OT to beat NJ

Laville went toe to toe with Drayk Bowen and Andrean for 3 1/2 q without their star QB

NJ returned nearly everyone and are year older.  I like the Bluejays to pull it off at home.  Think last year was a bit of happy to be there time for NJ.

AC had taken beatings from Pioneer and LCC last few times at SS level and were focused and ready to get job done. Yes it helps coaching staffs about as much as players to get that experience😉

Jays 21 AC 20 

I never want to hear about your schedule or the hnac again. It's not a good conference. Neither Is the acac but heard so much flap this week about it. Take the big L

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 260AC said:

I never want to hear about your schedule or the hnac again. It's not a good conference. Neither Is the acac but heard so much flap this week about it. Take the big L

Chill man! We are going to State again! NJSP played hard and were in it the first half.

24 minutes ago, Basementbias said:

Chill man! We are going to State again! NJSP played hard and were in it the first half.

They did. I think Adams Central's speed is something you don't see very often around here. 

Both 2021 and 2022 Adams Central were lightning quick. The only teams I see from the area that'd beat those 2 AC teams would probably be 2015,2017, 2018 and 2020 Pioneer teams and those teams just had insane speed.

On 11/14/2022 at 9:46 PM, RingLeader said:

Would AC be unbeaten playing NJ schedule? I say doubtful

3A Knox NJ shutout 26-0 and Knox won a 3A sectional

2A Laville had to rally in fourth to tie game and won in OT to beat NJ

Laville went toe to toe with Drayk Bowen and Andrean for 3 1/2 q without their star QB

NJ returned nearly everyone and are year older.  I like the Bluejays to pull it off at home.  Think last year was a bit of happy to be there time for NJ.

AC had taken beatings from Pioneer and LCC last few times at SS level and were focused and ready to get job done. Yes it helps coaching staffs about as much as players to get that experience😉

Jays 21 AC 20 

I think you have the answer to your question.