Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Should I watch the game in person, or on IHSAATV.ORG?

23 minutes ago, PHJIrish said:

It's hard for the young men to hear you cheer if you're not at the game.

On the plus side though, you don't need HandWarmers for your cajones. :classic_laugh:

Lord, I apologize for that there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, nmsu_aggie said:

It costs $12 either way.

We are having the same discussion in our house. I can’t believe IHSAA has raised ticket prices so much. 

I have been following the HS of some extended family. Last week/this week prices in Missouri have been $6 and $8 for state qtr/semi finals. I guess inflation is just much higher here.

11 minutes ago, oldtimeqb said:

We are having the same discussion in our house. I can’t believe IHSAA has raised ticket prices so much. 

I have been following the HS of some extended family. Last week/this week prices in Missouri have been $6 and $8 for state qtr/semi finals. I guess inflation is just much higher here.

My issue isn’t the ticket prices.  The IHSAA has to recoup their costs for the tournament.  I’m more concerned with the weather.  I am not getting any younger, and am concerned with the weather.  The cost is the same.  Do I risk my health so I can be heard as PHJIrish advocates, or do I stay at home and enjoy the comfort of my surroundings?  BTW, I only live a mile from the venue.  Like Gonzoron, I’m sure that some people can hear me during a game between here and the field!

13 hours ago, gonzoron said:

I'm watching more than 1 at a time for $17 including replays anytime I want until next July.

How and where are you getting a monthly or annual subscription to all streams of IHSAA TV? I know NFHS Network offers monthly subscriptions for live and on demand.

2 minutes ago, waymobe said:

How and where are you getting a monthly or annual subscription to all streams of IHSAA TV? I know NFHS Network offers monthly subscriptions for live and on demand.

When you go to ihsaatv.org and try to purchase access, it has the option for for one game or all of them for 17

28 minutes ago, waymobe said:

The replays are for the Semistate games, it's not a monthly subscription. Not sure where that came from.

59 minutes ago, 260AC said:

When you go to ihsaatv.org and try to purchase access, it has the option for for one game or all of them for 17

The $17 fee is for all of the SS games tonight only.  It doesn’t apply to next weekends games. 

Thanks to Gonzoron, I am getting all of the games tonight for $17. 

1 hour ago, FastpacedO said:

I do believe next weekends games will be free.

Only if you get Bally Sports Indiana through your TV programming:

Television: The Class 1A, 2A, 3A, 4A and 5A championships will air on Bally Sports Indiana while Friday's 6A championship will air on Bally Sports Indiana Extra, an alternate channel, due to overlap with the Indiana Pacers game on Bally Sports Indiana. Channel Listings 

Streaming: All six state championship games will stream on IHSAAtv.org via pay-per-view for $15 per game or $20 for all games, and also stream via subscription on the Bally Sports+ app.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, FastpacedO said:

I do believe next weekends games will be free.

Some of us have cut the cord and stream everything.  Besides, I would rather watch paint dry than have any thing to do with Bally Sports.

Edited by nmsu_aggie

On 11/17/2022 at 10:50 PM, PHJIrish said:

It's hard for the young men to hear you cheer if you're not at the game.

Cell phones smuggled in the girdles and hand warmers grandpa. 👴 

10 hours ago, PHJIrish said:

The weather last night was much better than regional week, imo.  I was dressed a bit warmer for this one but I never got the least bit uncomfortable.  The wind was the big difference last week.  The Good Lord willin', I'll be back at it next season!

I was remarking this about the wind but everyone down at the Bowl was too soft and literally crying on the field about yesterday's "cold."