Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

IHSAATV.org streaming issue

8 minutes ago, wabashalwaysfights said:

I must have missed where they were charging for the semi-state round, will they be doing this next weekend as well?

Nope, but the 6A game is on Bally Extra due to the Pacers' game

Need Bally Sports to get the games.  

8 minutes ago, Yuccaguy said:

Nope, but the 6A game is on Bally Extra due to the Pacers' game

Need Bally Sports to get the games.  

Free on areas that have access to Bally Sports Indiana on their cable systems.  All others need to pay for streaming, $15 for one game, $20 for all.

Edited by gindie

6 minutes ago, Gridiron_Junkie said:

Can listen but can't watch. This sucks

I actually do not mind that they are charging for the streaming, in this day and age that makes all the sense. What I can't quite figure out is that somehow I was able to watch all of last week's games for free. If you are going to charge, charge for the whole tournament, if you're not, then don't. Just not sure why the line is the Regional = free, Semi-state = pay, that's all...

42 minutes ago, wabashalwaysfights said:

I actually do not mind that they are charging for the streaming, in this day and age that makes all the sense. What I can't quite figure out is that somehow I was able to watch all of last week's games for free. If you are going to charge, charge for the whole tournament, if you're not, then don't. Just not sure why the line is the Regional = free, Semi-state = pay, that's all...

I paid for a stream. I can listen to the game but it won't let me watch. I tried on both my tv and android.

1 hour ago, wabashalwaysfights said:

The IHSAA has charged for all the Semi State games for at least 3 years now.  I paid my $17 and had absolutely no problems switching back and forth between any game I wanted to watch.  I was watching on a laptop.

1 minute ago, gindie said:

The IHSAA has charged for all the Semi State games for at least 3 years now.  I paid my $17 and had absolutely no problems switching back and forth between any game I wanted to watch.  I was watching on a laptop.

I didn’t have any problem switching back and forth, but man I got tired of seeing the ihsaatv splash screen and hear the same narrative every time I switched.

1 minute ago, nmsu_aggie said:

I didn’t have any problem switching back and forth, but man I got tired of seeing the ihsaatv splash screen and hear the same narrative every time I switched.

Yeah,  I got a little tired of that as well.  It was inconsistent, it only happened about 60% of the time for me.