Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

NE Indiana Regionals

Carroll at Lafayette Jeff - Jeff is a good team, but it ends here for them. Carroll could be in trouble if they are looking ahead to Indy, but I think they get the job done. Carroll by 17

Snider at Mishawaka - The Cavemen dispatched of Warsaw by three touchdowns. Snider better be ready for this one. Mishawaka is more than capable of winning this game. But I'll take Snider by 14

Columbia City at Kokomo - The Wildcats wasted every team they played not named Jeff, and that game could have gone either way. Columbia City took care of business as well against a slightly better strength of schedule. My gut tells me that Kokomo is a little better than some are giving them credit for. I'll take the home team by 10

Luers at Bluffton - Looking at the body of work of both teams this year, Luers is by far the better team. No reason this game should be close. Knights by 28

Carroll at Adams Central - Carroll has put together an impressive season. It wouldn't shock me if they kept this game close to the end. I just really think this is the year of the Flying Jets. Adams Central by 14

12 hours ago, BTF said:

Carroll at Lafayette Jeff - Jeff is a good team, but it ends here for them. Carroll could be in trouble if they are looking ahead to Indy, but I think they get the job done. Carroll by 17

Snider at Mishawaka - The Cavemen dispatched of Warsaw by three touchdowns. Snider better be ready for this one. Mishawaka is more than capable of winning this game. But I'll take Snider by 14

Columbia City at Kokomo - The Wildcats wasted every team they played not named Jeff, and that game could have gone either way. Columbia City took care of business as well against a slightly better strength of schedule. My gut tells me that Kokomo is a little better than some are giving them credit for. I'll take the home team by 10

Luers at Bluffton - Looking at the body of work of both teams this year, Luers is by far the better team. No reason this game should be close. Knights by 28

Carroll at Adams Central - Carroll has put together an impressive season. It wouldn't shock me if they kept this game close to the end. I just really think this is the year of the Flying Jets. Adams Central by 14

Carroll 41 - Lafayette Jeff 21 - Chargers are just a better team than Jeff and will win this game rather handily 

Adams Central 49 - Carroll 14 - Jets will put this away by halftime 

Luers 56 -Bluffton 6 - Could be a running clock by early in the 2nd quarter

Columbia City 21 - Kokomo 20 - Eagles are looking like a team of destiny for another week

Snider 35 - Mishawaka 21 - If the Panthers can control Mishawaka’s running game, the spread will be larger, think this could be a tighter game though

If you go by John Harrell's predictions, NE Indiana will have semistate representatives in all classes except for 3A. I don't know enough about most of the matchups, but there is no way that Bluffton keeps up with Luers. AC should win by a few scores, but I bet it's closer than most expect. Carroll Flora is a good team.

Carroll at Lafayette Jeff - Carroll by 20.

Snider at Mishawaka - No intel (for me) on Mishawaka. Snider by 14 sounds good.

Columbia City at Kokomo - Not much intel on Kokomo, either.  Going with CC by a TD.

Luers at Bluffton - From what I've read, the biggest mismatch of these five games by far. Knights by 28... or a lot more if they want.

Carroll at Adams Central - AC should be tested this game; but they will pass that test. Jets by 20.

For a non-local, it's getting more difficult to pick these.  As the geographical range each week keeps expanding, my knowledge of teams outside the "general" Fort Wayne area (SAC, ACAC, NE8) decreases exponentially lol.

Edited by Bonecrusher

6 hours ago, Bonecrusher said:

Carroll at Lafayette Jeff - Carroll by 20.

Snider at Mishawaka - No intel (for me) on Mishawaka. Snider by 14 sounds good.

Columbia City at Kokomo - Not much intel on Kokomo, either.  Going with CC by a TD.

Luers at Bluffton - From what I've read, the biggest mismatch of these five games by far. Knights by 28... or a lot more if they want.

Carroll at Adams Central - AC should be tested this game; but they will pass that test. Jets by 20.

For a non-local, it's getting more difficult to pick these.  As the geographical range each week keeps expanding, my knowledge of teams outside the "general" Fort Wayne area (SAC, ACAC, NE8) decreases exponentially lol.

BC, for a "non-local"...trust me you are ON POINT with your predictions!  Now 'next week'....that's where it gets tricky! 

Carroll-Lafayette Jeff...Jeff seems like a solid team but Carroll will have a little more to take this one..Chargers by 10

Adams Central-Carroll...Another week where the main goal for AC is to keep everyone healthy...AC by however much they want.

Luers-Bluffton...Bluffton comes off a nice sectional win, but Luers is a whole other level...Knights by 30

Columbia City-Kokomo..this game may have a combined 100 rush attempts and be done in an hour...Kokomo by 3

Snider-Mishawaka...I think the Panthers got over their toughest test up North last week, if they can clean up the mistakes they can roll this week and next...Panthers by 14