Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Does Mishawaka stand a chance?

14 minutes ago, Mebuck said:

Your kidding right? Beat Dwenger twice and North Side twice. Only loss was to Carroll.

I totally miss read. I think Snider will be fine against the option. That have the speed. I can't see Mishawaka stopping the run game. I like how Snider starts #9 and then it seemed like they rest him in the 3rd and he takes over in the 4th. Saw it twice against Dwenger and again last week with North. 

Piratefan started this thread then disappeared. His next topic will be 'Does Merrillville have a chance.' He's not stupid. That being said, the only thing that is stupid is underestimating your regional opponent. Teams make it to regionals for a reason. Mishawaka is 10-1 for a reason. They're good. Is the Snider the favorite? Sure. Does Mishawaka have a chance? 100%. 

At the risk of being told “be careful what you ask for; you might get it,” I’d like to hear how people thought the officiating crew did on this game. My younger brother is the linesman on that crew, and I’m looking for some ammunition to use over the holidays. 😉

3 hours ago, Bobref said:

At the risk of being told “be careful what you ask for; you might get it,” I’d like to hear how people thought the officiating crew did on this game. My younger brother is the linesman on that crew, and I’m looking for some ammunition to use over the holidays. 😉

Sure you have heard this before but the best thing with officials is when you don’t notice them. I thought this game was well officiated. Sorry to deflate your ammunition… Maybe someone else has a different take on the game…