Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

IFD Dandy Dozen 6A

44 minutes ago, WWFan said:

Thought DT was back for a minute with that title. 🤣

Didn't DT start and then sell IFD (Indiana Football Digest)? 

I could be way off but remember him starting his own platform a few years back and then trying to promote it here.

Edited by Footballking16

This is the first time I am seeing the IFD Dandy Dozen, are these the 12 teams they are saying to watch in during this season??? 

Because...Penn at 9???

I mean they return some key players on O and D, but this team will need to make leaps forward to compete with Carroll for sectionals. 

Do not agree at all with Brownsburg not being here. Swap Cathedral and Carroll forsure. Fishers and Westfield, Jeff and Crown Point deserve to be flipped as well. Penn maybe a little high too.

Brownsburg is 60-17 the past 7 seasons. They deserve a spot over 9-12 without question

• Like 2

4 hours ago, temptation said:

Man, FC getting some big time mileage out of that moral victory against CG in the sectional huh?

No Carmel and Brownsburg is laughable.

You're not wrong. Bewildering to say the least. 

On 7/27/2023 at 2:30 PM, Bears62 said:

Do not agree at all with Brownsburg not being here. Swap Cathedral and Carroll forsure. Fishers and Westfield, Jeff and Crown Point deserve to be flipped as well. Penn maybe a little high too.

Brownsburg is 60-17 the past 7 seasons. They deserve a spot over 9-12 without question

To be honest, I was shocked to see Penn on this list. They are in the same sectional as a surging Carroll, and 3 out of the last 4 seasons have ended at or around .500 last year was an improvement. The only thing I can understand is they had success with underclassmen last season. They return a large group of young men who contributed this year. But, I would agree 9 might be high. 

16 hours ago, BTF said:

Is what it is, they're just rankings. I've always felt like the best rankings were right here on the GID. 

In all seriousness, I get that it's just a meaningless opinion Poll, but I'm really surprised that Paul Condry would allow such an absurd omission in his magazine.

2 hours ago, Boilernation said:

In all seriousness, I get that it's just a meaningless opinion Poll, but I'm really surprised that Paul Condry would allow such an absurd omission in his magazine.

It's like saying Notre Dame and LSU aren't Top 25. I think the #2 team, at most, is on par with Carmel and Brownsburg. 

7 hours ago, BTF said:

It's like saying Notre Dame and LSU aren't Top 25. I think the #2 team, at most, is on par with Carmel and Brownsburg. 

You had me until you mentioned Notre Dame, the most over ranked and over hyped team year in and year out. Top 5-10 recruiting class every year and is a non-factor in the national title picture… Carry on

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Komets2727 said:

You had me until you mentioned Notre Dame, the most over ranked and over hyped team year in and year out. Top 5-10 recruiting class every year and is a non-factor in the national title picture… Carry on

Lol, haters will always hate.