Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Repeat Matchups

I think there are more than a few games tonight that are rematches of regular season games. I’m going to one, as Knox hosts John Glenn. What are some of the others, and how did the regular season game turn out? Knox handled Glenn by a comfortable margin in mid-season.

On 11/3/2023 at 4:21 PM, Bobref said:

I think there are more than a few games tonight that are rematches of regular season games. I’m going to one, as Knox hosts John Glenn. What are some of the others, and how did the regular season game turn out? Knox handled Glenn by a comfortable margin in mid-season.

How about these 4 regional match ups in 1A... Every single one is a rematch from last year's regional games! 8 solid programs 2 years in a row, pretty good!

Would love to see some different results but I think Lutheran and AC might just be too good for 1A, pretty sure at least one of them go to 2A next year...

1 hour ago, khayward said:

How about these 4 regional match ups in 1A... Every single one is a rematch from last year's regional games! 8 solid programs 2 years in a row, pretty good!

Would love to see some different results but I think Lutheran and AC might just be too good for 1A, pretty sure at least one of them go to 2A next year...

Lutheran moves to 2A with a regional championship this Friday. Adams Central could also move to 2A if they advance to state.

• Like 1