Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

HCC/MIC Week #13

6-0 last week, 15-1 in the postseason, 92-17 for the year…

Ben Davis vs Cathedral (@ UIndy):  This one is much more intriguing than I would have thought 4-6 weeks ago as I am guilty of over analyzing Cathedral’s next day melt down against what has turned out to be a damn fine Chatard team.  Both teams have things they need to clean up if they are going to dethrone CG but first things first.  I think Cathedral is peaking at the right time of the season and I am going against my pre-tournament pick and am taking the Irish in a nail biter, 30-28.

Hamilton Southeastern @ Westfield:  No disrespect to Crown Point or Penn but in my mind this game is for the trip to LOS in 6A north.  A rematch of a controversial classic from the regular season and both teams are playing at a very high level.  I picked HSE as my midseason 6A north representative and switched to Westfield right before the tournament.  I have gone back and forth on this one too many times to count.  Gonna take the easy route and take the home team.  Westfield wins another nail biter, 27-24.

Warren Central @ Center Grove:  Warren has a chance to make their season as they travel to Greenwood this week.  It’s been a season to forget for the Warriors but they cruised through their sectional.  The three time defending champs await and I’m done picking against CG in November.  I think they roll here.  CG wins 34-13.

What say you?

Edited by temptation

Hey, where are all the WC fans hiding? Don't you believe in your team's chances to pull off a miracle against Center Grove? Come on, have some faith! If they can get to CG QB1 and make him sweat, they might just shock the world. Of course, it's still Center Grove's game to lose, but anything can happen in football, right? Right?

Cathedral by 100, and then the rest of the games don't matter because Cathedral is gonna win the rest of them after that. And then all the other private schools are gonna win their classes like they always do. Except for 5A cause there aren't any in the class. In fact since 2015 the only private to win 5A was Cathedral. The lowest number of private school wins in a class since 2015. Hmmm the only private in 5A runs through it for two years. Coincidence...I THINK NOT!!! All the private schools must just have more tackling fuel than the rest of these public schools have anymore.

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, First_Backer_Inside said:

Cathedral by 100, and then the rest of the games don't matter because Cathedral is gonna win the rest of them after that. And then all the other private schools are gonna win their classes like they always do. Except for 5A cause there aren't any in the class. In fact since 2015 the only private to win 5A was Cathedral. The lowest number of private school wins in a class since 2015. Hmmm the only private in 5A runs through it for two years. Coincidence...I THINK NOT!!! All the private schools must just have more tackling fuel than the rest of these public schools have anymore.

Put the bong down. Private schools will likely only win 1A and 3A. 

The rest of your post is pure nonsense. 

5 minutes ago, Footballking16 said:

Put the bong down. Private schools will likely only win 1A and 3A. 

The rest of your post is pure nonsense. 

No bong, just pure busch light running through these veins. And I'm okay with you calling my post nonsense. Just wait till after all the privates in 2A, 4A, and 6A are eliminated before you do it