Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

2A South Semi State

5 hours ago, littleviking75 said:

8000 going to congregate to watch the vikings take care of business Friday. @sr1 You've got a free weekend to come watch

I wouldn’t underestimate Southmonts. Not very many teams go to Liptons and win in the tourney. 2nd and foremost any team with Mount in their name gets my support. I gotta go 

• Like 2

I really want to support North Posey.... but as Southmont beat us...and beat Eastern Hancock... it's hard not to keep pulling for coach hannum.. being a local guy.  The Mounties keep finding ways to pull out the W....I love the #9 Woodall kid... plays hard....   I saw Hudson #14 on crutches early in that regional game... he had something like 18 tackles against Linton...  I have not seen the Vikings... but as my Mom was a Griffin alum...who was part of the first class of North posey... I got loyalty there too!  

On 11/16/2023 at 2:15 PM, littleviking75 said:

8000 going to congregate to watch the vikings take care of business Friday. @sr1 You've got a free weekend to come watch

I won't be able to make it Friday. Or even Saturday when the actual game is played. Good luck to North Posey. I think NP wins by 13

North Posey 30

Southmont 7

4:43 left in the game

Southmont was able to cross the 50 yard line for the 2nd time tonight. The then went for it on 4th down at about the NP 30 yard line. North Posey the marched down the field to score again.