Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Hoosier Hills Conference

9 hours ago, Frozen Tundra said:

I hate not having faith in Floyd Central given the year they’ve had but once bitten, twice shy.

Look at the Baseball sectional, FC, NA, or Jeff someone always has two pitchers that will be drafted. NA has a Tennessee State commit this year. If there’s a tougher sectional in the state I’d like to see it. But HHC teams never move on out of that sectional and do much else. If I’m looking at this honestly and I have not see FC play, but Seymour played the entire conference within a couple of points. I have seen Seymour and BNL play and the fact is they’re mediocre at best football teams. @Frozen Tundra I know you’ve been around and you know what I’m talking about. FC finally won some games down the stretch but as I stated earlier in this thread, the SW corner of the state tends to play a little different ball. Best of luck to all the HHC teams, may you play your best ball now, when it counts. 

40 minutes ago, Impartial_Observer said:

Look at the Baseball sectional, FC, NA, or Jeff someone always has two pitchers that will be drafted. NA has a Tennessee State commit this year. If there’s a tougher sectional in the state I’d like to see it. But HHC teams never move on out of that sectional and do much else. If I’m looking at this honestly and I have not see FC play, but Seymour played the entire conference within a couple of points. I have seen Seymour and BNL play and the fact is they’re mediocre at best football teams. @Frozen Tundra I know you’ve been around and you know what I’m talking about. FC finally won some games down the stretch but as I stated earlier in this thread, the SW corner of the state tends to play a little different ball. Best of luck to all the HHC teams, may you play your best ball now, when it counts. 

I really don't disagree with anything you said. If Floyd Central wants to prove people wrong, they have their opportunity.

12 hours ago, Frozen Tundra said:

Jeffersonville (0-9) at Columbus North (4-5)

Seymour (5-4) at Columbus East (3-6)

Evansville North (6-3) at 5A #8/#9 Floyd Central (8-1)

5A #10/NR Castle (6-3) at New Albany (2-7)

Jennings County (5-5) at Greenwood (5-5)

4A #2 Evansville Reitz (10-0) at BNL (7-3)

Columbus North

seymour

Floyd Central 

Castle

Greenwood

Reitz

• Thanks 1

Jeffersonville (0-9) at Columbus North (4-5)

Seymour (5-4) at Columbus East (3-6)

Evansville North (6-3) at 5A #8/#9 Floyd Central (8-1)

5A #10/NR Castle (6-3) at New Albany (2-7)

Jennings County (5-5) at Greenwood (5-5)

4A #2 Evansville Reitz (10-0) at BNL (7-3)

• Thanks 1

Jeffersonville (0-9) at Columbus North (4-5)

Seymour (5-4) at Columbus East (3-6)

Evansville North (6-3) at 5A #8/#9 Floyd Central (8-1)

5A #10/NR Castle (6-3) at New Albany (2-7)

Jennings County (5-5) at Greenwood (5-5)

4A #1 Evansville Reitz (10-0) at BNL (7-3)

• Thanks 1