Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

SIAC Week 2

13 minutes ago, Screagle said:

Memorial just has some tough dudes. Manhandled the Huskies all night at every position.  Will North ever learn how to play offense?  

Nice shutout. North struggles in passing game. Maybe had 2-3 completions. Tigers forced North's big guys to run and they got gassed.

Reitz defense much improved. Held Hunt in check for most of the night.

Davies pin point accurate. Vera and Summers made their presence felt as well..just too many guys to defend. Not to mention a boom stick at kicker.  

Lincoln squandered an early opportunity to set the tone when they drove fairly easily into Reitz territory on the first possession. It ended with a holding penalty followed with back-to-back bad snaps. And from there they had to play catch-up all night. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Screagle said:

Memorial just has some tough dudes. Manhandled the Huskies all night at every position.  Will North ever learn how to play offense?  

4 hours ago, tango said:

Nice shutout. North struggles in passing game. Maybe had 2-3 completions. Tigers forced North's big guys to run and they got gassed.

You really just don’t know what North team is gonna show. Nice convincing win for Memorial. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tango said:

I'm a little surprised Reitz only won by 16.

They jumped out 14-0 by the end of 1. Looked like it could get away from Lincoln but their defense stiffened the final 3q…just couldn’t get Reitz off the field on several drives. 

Hoping for a better outcome on the return trip to The Bowl next Friday. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SEAL_63 said:

They jumped out 14-0 by the end of 1. Looked like it could get away from Lincoln but their defense stiffened the final 3q…just couldn’t get Reitz off the field on several drives. 

If VL can stick with Reitz, then I like your chances against MD. 

4 hours ago, SEAL_63 said:

Sounds like the Reitz kicker hit a couple bombs. 
VL is set to have a really good year. After 2 weeks I’d put Reitz, VL, and Memorial as the top 3 teams in SIAC. 
lots can happen but after two weeks those look like the contenders. 

11 hours ago, TransplantedPanther said:

Sanderson just nailed one from 50. Reitz up 20-7 late in the third, but players are going down quick. Three linemen have gone out for Reitz. 

I saw he broke the Reitz record with that kick, should probably hold for quite some time

14 hours ago, TransplantedPanther said:

Most all “injuries” were cramps. It’s been bad. 

Reitz gets the ball with over 10 minutes left, eats up over 9 minutes, and kicks a FG with just over 1 minute left. 23-7 Reitz

I hope everyone is alright. This heat is no joke right now. 

14 minutes ago, combthehair said:

I hope everyone is alright. This heat is no joke right now. 

Pressley got caught in the wash on a play in the first half. Knee injury will be reevaluated Monday. But was on crutches with a knee brace after the game. Tough break as he is the starting right guard. Will find out next week if he misses any time with it.