Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

NCAA new Division Planned

Coach Nowlin

45 minutes ago, Boilernation said:

This was inevitable. And give me more reason to believe a system of relegation is in our future. 

hmmmm. Seems that was brought up before. 🙂  And when I read the article, that was my first thought as well. 

On 9/1/2023 at 5:37 PM, Irishman said:

Simple name change to All Coasts Conference. 🤣

On another note, I will try to find the stories, but there is some buzz that is in your wheelhouse. The common theme I have been seeing is a system of relegation and promotion in the future college game. 

On 9/2/2023 at 4:55 PM, Boilernation said:

Where have you been hearing buzz about a system of relegation? Seems farfetched. Not sure how I think about it. Seems like it would suck as a Purdue fan and be great as an overrall fan of college football. 

On 9/2/2023 at 5:06 PM, Irishman said:

Google it.....and apparently it is an idea that dated back to 2017-18 while looking at expansion of the playoff format. A couple articles refer to a proposal. 

11 hours ago, Irishman said:

hmmmm. Seems that was brought up before. 🙂  And when I read the article, that was my first thought as well. 

HaHa. I forgot about that. I'm onboard now. I don't know how that would work without Relegation. Unless it's easier than I'm thinking for all current Power 4 Schools to maintain their financial committment.