Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Hoosier Hills Conference

2 hours ago, Frozen Tundra said:

Don’t count BNL out. They were very close to being 3-0.

Oh I’m not. They’ll be in the mix. They’re all 3 good offensive teams. They all 3 have a good 3rd year starting QBs. They both have good WRs with size. FCs advantage is they have a superior RB to both teams. Bernardi might be an All State candidate.

Edited by Fkfootball

6 hours ago, Fkfootball said:

Floyd Central vs Seymour could very well be the game of the year in the HHC. It feels like they’re the 2 best teams.

Seymour has a lot of talent on offense and has showed they can put up points scoring 40+ in the first 3 games. Seymour's defense defiantly has shown weakness I believe they will struggle stopping FC. I expect it to be another high scoring game.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Owls2005 said:

Seymour has a lot of talent on offense and has showed they can put up points scoring 40+ in the first 3 games. Seymour's defense defiantly has shown weakness I believe they will struggle stopping FC. I expect it to be another high scoring game.

I would say FC and Seymour will definitely put up some points. FC is hard to run the ball against. But their pass defense has been an issue. If they clean that area up, they could run the table.

On 9/3/2023 at 3:15 PM, Fkfootball said:

Oh I’m not. They’ll be in the mix. They’re all 3 good offensive teams. They all 3 have a good 3rd year starting QBs. They both have good WRs with size. FCs advantage is they have a superior RB to both teams. Bernardi might be an All State candidate.

How many yards does he have?

I’ll do my picks on Thursday. I’m focused on the Floyd Central-Seymour game today. This game is about as much of a toss up as you can get. This should be the two best offenses in the conference. Seymour throws it a little better, and Floyd probably runs it a little better. Robertson seems like more of a dual threat than Perry is. Seymour is deep in receiving options with Johnson, Pennington, Hileman and others. Robertson will throw it mainly to Kaiser or Harritt. Bernardi gets touches too. I don’t think either team has impressed defensively so far. I think Floyd Central has a good front 7 led by Sam Lockhart who was Jr All-State last season. They have a pretty good sized D-Line. Seymour seems like they have some good players in their secondary. Jaylan Johnson is certainly a good defensive player.

Edited by Fkfootball

1 hour ago, Frozen Tundra said:

This week’s games (week 4):

Columbus East (0-3, 0-1 HHC) at Jennings County (2-1, 0-1 HHC)

New Albany (1-2, 1-0 HHC) at BNL (1-2, 1-0 HHC)

Seymour (2-1, 2-0 HHC) at Floyd Central (2-1)

Jeffersonville (0-3) at Louisville Fern Creek (2-1)

Columbus East

Bedford North Lawrence

Floyd Central

Louisville Fern Creek

• Thanks 1

On 9/5/2023 at 8:51 PM, boilerfan87 said:

Columbus East at Jennings County 

Jeffersonville at Louisville Fern Creek (Ky.)

New Albany at Bedford NL 

Seymour at Floyd Central 

I think east gets this one. 
CE

Fern Creek is too athletic for Jeff. 
Fern Creek 

BNL wins in close game 

FC wins in high scoring game. Toughest pick of week  

FC 61-Seymour 60

Edited by Uncle Bubba
  • Thanks 1

East. JC looks improved a little bit. Still room to grow.

Fern Creek. Jeffersonville is pretty bad right now and Creek usually has a decent team.

BNL. New Albany will make it tough for some reason. BNL will pull it out in the end.

Floyd Central. I’m going with my gut here. With the homefield factor and revenge factor going, I think FC will win a close one.

• Thanks 1