Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Indy Lutheran Legitimacy

29 minutes ago, scarab527 said:

Hot Take: Lutheran could compete for 3A this year if you removed Chatard from the equation

imagine the tears from down south as they type up their "Indy Lutheran should be moved up to 4a" posts.

other than that, no probably not

Edited by Rodney
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Rodney said:

imagine the tears from down south as they type up their "Indy Lutheran should be moved up to 4a" posts.

other than that, no probably not

They'll get their shot once they are moved up to 2A. Until then, they are a 1A quality program. 

On 10/2/2023 at 1:05 AM, DecCoFan said:

After seeing the semi state from Lutheran and North Decatur last year, Lutheran is good but nothing special. They were able to make some big plays that could not have been, but North was the same. I'll say that Lutheran was not ready for North the first half. North is like Lutheran as they can draw from other nearby schools. Now with that, you maybe getting 3A students for North and possibly 3-6A students for Lutheran? This is where the disadvantage is more than likely coming from. Proud parents that dont want their kids to play for a crappy higher class and want the stigma to say "my child was on a state team" i fell is whats happening. Then again i may be wrong all together. You can only ride high for so long, until you hit the bottom. 

That'd be my guess !

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Whitehat said:

No. It was Trader’s Point, but they went to 8-man this year and Lutheran couldn’t fill the spot

Was a shame because Linton was open week 9 and picked up Phalen Academy. We talked about this already in another thread but linton/Lutheran wouldve been better for both schools

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, WWFan said:

Was a shame because Linton was open week 9 and picked up Phalen Academy. We talked about this already in another thread but linton/Lutheran wouldve been better for both schools

Greenwood Christian also has a week 9 opening.  Linton/Lutheran and GCA/Phalen would be a better fit for all four teams.  Linton will beat Phalen 63-0.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, kdets89 said:

You might be on the lookout for some guys in maroon at the Landing Strip next week.

Not sure there is any need. Nothing has changed and last night should be a wake up call for everyone. Bluffton looked like the better team and just turned it over too much. Your Saints look like they're even better than last year, while our Jets look the same or slightly below last year due to injuries. 

33 minutes ago, Basementbias said:

Not sure there is any need. Nothing has changed and last night should be a wake up call for everyone. Bluffton looked like the better team and just turned it over too much. Your Saints look like they're even better than last year, while our Jets look the same or slightly below last year due to injuries. 

Hope #78 isn't one of the injuries.  If he is, I hope he can make it back soon!

4 minutes ago, kdets89 said:

Hope #78 isn't one of the injuries.  If he is, I hope he can make it back soon!

78 is as he's hardly played all year. 79 has stepped up to lessen the void as well as 2 backups 55 & 63 that have played well beyond what anyone expected. Same as I believe 60 on the OL due to other injuries. OL took a hit as 78 has been out most of the year, 74 in & out a bit injured too, and another SR quit at the scrimmage that was top 3 OL. Others have been in & out with injuries in skill spots but not as long as the linemen.