Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

3A sectional 30

9 hours ago, TitanFootball said:

Wanted VL game 1. 

Why would that be? Could it be because their starting QB is still out and recovering? Some nerves setting in? Would think the might Titans wouldn't care how the draw fell as they will walk through it to Lucas Oil Stadium.

This is fun, now I see why Titan32 comes into our SIAC threads to throw shade on HS kids!

Now back to my Sectional 24/SIAC sectional thread.

Edited by FootballFan2000
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, FootballFan2000 said:

Why would that be? Could it be because their starting QB is still out and recovering? Some nerves setting in? Would think the might Titans wouldn't care how the draw fell as they will walk through it to Lucas Oil Stadium.

This is fun, now I see why Titan32 comes into our SIAC threads to throw shade on HS kids!

Now back to my Sectional 24/SIAC sectional thread.

You will have to show me the post where I have thrown “shade” at a high school kid.  In fact, I have never thrown shade at a high school kid in my life.  It’s actually been proven with the FBI LOL.

29 minutes ago, GS54 said:

Capture.thumb.PNG.11c026a09e6e992fd1b6c5d1838da516.PNG

I believe this is what he is referring to

That’s a bit of a stretch don’t ya think?  If this is “shade” call me guilty I guess. Honest football question about the game.

Edited by Titan32

On 10/9/2023 at 8:12 PM, oldtimeqb said:

VL got a good draw but a bad spot. I can’t think of any combination that would result in GS playing at VL. If that matchup happens it would have to be at the Jewell.

No matter. If the Alices are going to break through, it may as well be in the same place their season ended a year ago. 

Even if he's healthy, there is no need for VL to play Hunt this week. I'd continue to rest him, then let him get some reps against Princeton or Pike Central just to shake the cobwebs out and be ready to take on the Titans. 

45 minutes ago, tango said:

Even if he's healthy, there is no need for VL to play Hunt this week. I'd continue to rest him, then let him get some reps against Princeton or Pike Central just to shake the cobwebs out and be ready to take on the Titans. 

So much Blue will be rooting for Green... again...hoping, praying they can tie themselves to a win over GS in some fashion.  The free rent is awesome.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, GS Titan 78 said:

Is your QB back from his knee issue?  

14 minutes ago, tango said:

Not heard anything official…but he did dress for Jasper so I suspect very close to a return. 

I’m curious how they will use him Friday if at all…but more than anything I hope he gets enough on field time to work out any rust. 

21 minutes ago, SEAL_63 said:

Not heard anything official…but he did dress for Jasper so I suspect very close to a return. 

I’m curious how they will use him Friday if at all…but more than anything I hope he gets enough on field time to work out any rust. 

Perhaps he was only dressed because it was Senior night?

2 hours ago, SEAL_63 said:

I agree with Tango.