Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

EIAC Week 7

Well, it's another seemingly boring week in the EIAC with really only one game worth discussion. 

Connertucky at Big Red and Black

More of the same here. The Trojans are coming off of a 51-0 beating of the Rats where I hear they showed mercy for KFI and called off the attack. Connertucky will give them less of a fight than the Rats, and this one may be over in the first quarter. Trojans win by as many as they want to. 

Stinkown as Flatbill Timberlakes

STC and the crew will be fired up after losing a game that they probably feel they could/should have won. Not sure when Big Haus QB will be back, but it seems the rest of the Tiggers are starting to get healthy. Flatbill Timberlakes don't have much, other than a couple one hit wonders, to offer. Stinktown wins this one big and moves forward. 

Jo Jo's at Bourbon Rats

This could be the EIAC game of the week, and likely be the battle for first loser on the small side of the conference. I could be wrong, but I think these two teams could match up well. But ultimately I think KFI has the better team, and JoJo's have never seen the type of intro that those Rats are about to break out. The Rats over JoJo's 35-21. 

Casket Nation at Hondaturd

This is one that I used to look forward to! It's no secret that this Dog doesn't like Pirates!! But they are SO bad this year that it isn't even fun. The question is...do the Dogs use this week, and the following couple of weeks, to get better at what they want to do? This game is an opportunity to really blow up those stats. Or, it could be a week to focus on what really matters....winning Sectional and what it's gonna take to do it!!!! The Dogs take this one easily, showing little mercy for Little Ralphie. How they do it...We Shall See!!!

16 hours ago, Coffin K9 said:

Well, it's another seemingly boring week in the EIAC with really only one game worth discussion. 

YAWN....

Couldn't agree more K9

W7

STC invades FBTL...Them flat-bills are flyin high and loaded with smack-talk, but the only smack will be the smack-down from the crew and the clown.

Dawgs at Pirates... Man, this used to be the GoTW, now it might be the final nail for little ralphie as the gburg can't take much more. Can't call this the Battle of the Blue Bloods this year....no battle at all, sadly just another beat down. Somethings got to change...

Concrete Roosters flock to the den to take on them Rats...I do believe the jo jo magic will make a game of this, but in the end them rats find a way to pull away with another feel good win going into fair-week. After the game they may even line-up and with fire extinguishers and music a blarin, to run back into the blowup helmet in celebration.

Spartucky comes in kickin and screamin to face the BAD BOYZ. Look for sparty #4 to get another ejection...and by q2 JV finishing stretch and flex to take the field. By q3, frosh bring the hurt, by q4 maybe the cheer squad gets the call...might be the quickest game of the year...at least till next week.

1 hour ago, Cousin Sal said:

What is going on at Greensburg? I'm hearing some wild rumors. Does the GID need to have some drinks over a campfire to discuss this?

My fire pit is always open, and I’m always down for some ice cold Coca-Colas around the fire. But there are rules:

1) No effing phones, embrace the atmosphere and fellowship. 

2) Farts are encouraged because farts are always funny

3) Feel free to embellish any story, so long as it adds to the story. 

4) You will be made fun of, you will be laughed at, as will everyone else, don’t be a twatwaffle. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Trojan12 said:

I'm not sure why people continue to wonder if EC will run up the score on someone. I don't recall a game they did that with the current staff and coach meiners has spoken about the importance of getting younger guys in on Friday nights. 

I agree, Coach Meiners is a class act. The intention of my comment was to point that out....

YEE.YEE..YEE...1.2..3...

This week in the EIAC...........boredom for ole C3.

ReD&BlAcK vs tuckyville......Fabio and the gang'll be admiring their hair and gettin those highlight reels sent out by halftime.  They might be the only team in the EIAC that budgets more for hair conditioner than the cheerleading squad!  C3 knows those boyz are the real deal though, 49-0 by half.  

Stinkburg @ the buggies.......it'll be cheetah left, cheetah right, maybe even a twirly little counter or two.  The tigers win, but C3 thinks this game could be closer than expected. 35-28 to the kitty rats.  If QB BiGHaus plays, could be "Cry me River" for the bills.

Jo Jos @ BOOMrats....C3 wants to pick the jos, but the best pre-game in HS football is too much this week.  Rats 35-14

And what would have once been the game of the week, Dawgs at HondaDumpster......C3 predicts the crew'll be back to Tuba's for a few Bulldog BLs and shrimp cocktails by 9:30.  Dawgs 48-13. 

Actual footage of TripleC rolling into the stinkburg last Friday.  Here kitty, kitty!

CowboyTiger.jpeg.3c9d0b1046aea96fce5f9427c4858411.jpeg 

orange-hy-ko-business-signs-3034-64_600.jpg.4819a89f80634d01fdd47eb4a7dea4f2.jpgAre you a High School dropout with a few more years of eligibility? Still working on that GED? Don't go to Honda, come be a Pirate! We will be holding tryouts (Madden Tournament) in the Electronics Department at Walmart this Thursday from 6:00-8:00. If you're between the ages of 9 and 22, don't have any life threatening health conditions or federal warrants, and can hold a helmet up, come give it a try (Don't worry, errybody gon make it). 

*Must be able to endure severe physical punishment and humiliation.   **No drug screen required. 

IMG_20230927_125323.thumb.jpg.cd65f8bab860762856dd97436e11a694.jpg

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Irishman said:

Just be careful. Posting rumors on this site about high school coaches and high school programs is not allowed. This does include one person’s interpretation/perspective of what may have happened.
The only exceptions include schedule and conference changes. 

i'm just wondering why gb is soooooo bad this year? what the heck happened? 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Cousin Sal said:

i'm just wondering why gb is soooooo bad this year? what the heck happened? 

They were never really good. But yes, they are unusually bad. Not gonna spread "rumors" but they have a new HC, new staff, new system, etc. Supposedly their numbers are way down. 

1 hour ago, Irishman said:

Just be careful. Posting rumors on this site about high school coaches and high school programs is not allowed. This does include one person’s interpretation/perspective of what may have happened.

Heard a little rumor this morning coming out of Title (Stink) Town. Coach K when asked by the school newspaper to comment on his pregame routines,

“Me and Coach Manford start the day with 11 raw ostrich eggs. The ostrich is a living velociraptor, & my body runs better with prehistoric alpha predator protein. That's just science. Then Coach Henry gets me right with a quick workout. All glamor muscles. This isn't for function, this is for intimidation. When my biceps are blazing and my body is hopped up on dino protein, I make all coaches make sweet love to their wives with a photo of the opposing team's coach taped on the bed stand, and Steven Segal movies playing on full blast. My theory behind that is, if I can finish while looking at you, I can beat you. Again, science.”

A true hero and motivator in Stink Town.

Edited by TigerBLenthusiast69
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Irishman said:

Everybody on your best behavior, Big Brother has joined all the fun.  5-0  is in the topic.

• Haha 1

Boring week in the EIAC. 🥱 

Stinktown rolls the FBTL's in the battle of Tigers vs Lions. I'm sure the Tiggers have a statement to make this week, and they outmatch steweytown in every facet of the game. No chart topping hits this week, FBTL will be begging for the fat lady to take the microphone and end it. 

The Bad Boyz do what they do against Sparty and continue to get lots of reps for those youngsters. No scores will be ran up, but it will be all business from start to finish. Two more weeks to prepare for games that matter. 

Pups do whatever they want against Little Ralphie and his diminished band of Pirates. There's very little hope for Hondatown to get better in terms of their record, at this point it's more about holding it all together. Great week for Casketnation get better and hopefully put the "Z" back into what started as the pupZ. But my gut tells me it will be all about the Hunchback connecting deep downfield with big 20 to throw up lots of points. 

I think the Mardi Gras Invaders will get right this week and put up a big win against Jojo's. Look for Homie to have his boy slingin dimes on Friday against a subpar secondary. This is the last home game of the year for KFI, so look for a HUGE pregame show. Bourbon, Tacos, and Mardi Gras beads for everyone! I hear Coach Boom may even arrive in a new golf cart with 20" wheels and chrome balls hanging from the rear bumper. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Coffin K9 said:

They were never really good. But yes, they are unusually bad. Not gonna spread "rumors" but they have a new HC, new staff, new system, etc. Supposedly their numbers are way down. 

I remember 2013 when Trojan nation had a full change-over...dark dark days back then, however in 5 short years JR brought home the crown.  Not saying LR will do the same in Hondaburg....but its always darkest before the dawn.

2 hours ago, troyfan said:

I remember 2013 when Trojan nation had a full change-over...dark dark days back then, however in 5 short years JR brought home the crown.  Not saying LR will do the same in Hondaburg....but its always darkest before the dawn.

Oh yes, I remember it well. Trojan fans were ready to run JR out of town that year. Little did they know...

• Like 1

16 hours ago, troyfan said:

That was not a very fun year in St Leon. What's ironic is that a few years prior to JR, we were supposed to get Big Ralphie. Yes, THE Red Dragon. But politics came into play and it didn't happen. It all worked out with JR, and now I believe we are in great hands with JM, it's just interesting how it all played out. 

The big difference in this case is that we had a long history of football culture and success at EC. This made the first year tough on JR as expectations were high (let's also not forget that JR went through some assistant coaching problems as well), but he ended up taking the Trojans to the promiseland and the rest is history. 

• Like 1