Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

EIAC Week 7

1 hour ago, Trojan12 said:

I would expect a little drop off due to having to replace the production of Brotherton, Ringer and Burton on offense and a good amount on defense. That's a tall task for most schools. They do have a freshman running back that has gotten in on Friday nights that has shown flashes. I would guess they will lean on him a bunch and the returning starters on the oline. 

That's what I figured. I try and watch the games online as much as I can and noticed that they had a freshman running back getting carries in some of the games. I guess the nice thing is they have been up big in pretty much all of the games that they have been able to get lots of game reps to the younger players. I just assume they will reload every year. The one thing that my friends and family talk about is how good the youth program has gotten in the past 10-15 years. When I was growing up, it was just a 4 team in house league. Quite a few of us actually played for the Harrison youth team because you got to play teams from throughout Cincy. Some of my buddies help coach on the youth teams now and it sounds like the youth program is top notch to the point where they just produce consistently good players.

26 minutes ago, Boiler Boog said:

That's what I figured. I try and watch the games online as much as I can and noticed that they had a freshman running back getting carries in some of the games. I guess the nice thing is they have been up big in pretty much all of the games that they have been able to get lots of game reps to the younger players. I just assume they will reload every year. The one thing that my friends and family talk about is how good the youth program has gotten in the past 10-15 years. When I was growing up, it was just a 4 team in house league. Quite a few of us actually played for the Harrison youth team because you got to play teams from throughout Cincy. Some of my buddies help coach on the youth teams now and it sounds like the youth program is top notch to the point where they just produce consistently good players.

Coach was on a podcast earlier in the week and he said they usually have 110+ 9 through 12.. 100+ this year in 7th/8th.. 360 K through 6.

20 minutes ago, Trojan12 said:

Coach was on a podcast earlier in the week and he said they usually have 110+ 9 through 12.. 100+ this year in 7th/8th.. 360 K through 6.

That's good to see they have such strong numbers. In Indy, CYO numbers have been down. A few years ago they switched 3rd and 4th grade to 7 on 7 because the numbers were declining. A few years ago my son's school had a team for each grade and now they don't even have enough for a combined 7/8th grade team. Declining numbers seem to be a trend....good to see EC is bucking that trend.

3 hours ago, Lil Ralphie said:

You will see tonight K9!!! We had so many people come out that it locked up the WiFi at Walmart. Even ran out of Ovaltine! Picked up some solid players too! Good news is, we picked up 12 guys, but we only gotta buy 3 mouthpieces! 

9lrm0o89asyhmdgmlfcbu5qdsam.jpg

You better get to the parade man. I'm sure the people of Hondaturd want to see your smiling face!! We'll see ya soon...

Worst HS football team I have ever seen. Probably one of the worst football games I have ever seen. No one is better off having coached in it, played in it, or watched it. Except maybe our kicker...I think he got better. Other than than that, this week was a total loss. Three more guaranteed games! 

20 minutes ago, Coffin K9 said:

Worst HS football team I have ever seen. Probably one of the worst football games I have ever seen. No one is better off having coached in it, played in it, or watched it. Except maybe our kicker...I think he got better. Other than than that, this week was a total loss. Three more guaranteed games! 

You must have watched the EC-Cville game last night.  

On 9/30/2023 at 8:39 AM, Coffin K9 said:

Pretty much what I expected. From both teams!