Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Hoosier Hills Conference

2 hours ago, Impartial_Observer said:

Sagarin, MaxPreps, and CalPreps all agree that the top teams in 1A, 3A, and 4A are all better than the top team in 5A.

Kind of says it all about 5A doesn’t?  

Frankly, most years as regards “true” 5A sized schools with the exception of Snider,  the 3A and 4A champs are likely better than the best 5A school.

I’d add that I have STRONG doubts as to either of the Bloomington teams being an actual top contender.  I expect the winner to come from the North…most likely Snider.  

I recognize the Bloomington South team this year might be different from the South teams I have seen over the last 5-8 years when they played Circle City Conference teams but I always thought, personally, they were a little “spongy”. 

Edited by Lysander
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Lysander said:

Kind of says it all about 5A doesn’t?  

Frankly, most years as regards “true” 5A sized schools with the exception of Snider,  the 3A and 4A champs are likely better than the best 5A school.

I’d add that I have STRONG doubts as to either of the Bloomington teams being an actual top contender.  I expect the winner to come from the North…most likely Snider.  

I recognize the Bloomington South team this year might be different from the South teams I have seen over the last 5-8 years when they played Circle City Conference teams but I always thought, personally, they were a little “spongy”. 

Yeah I think Snider beats the winner of sectional 13 in the state championship. The Bloomington schools aren’t very reliable.

• Like 1

On 9/22/2023 at 10:54 PM, FC Transplant said:

We need help on defense coach. We might be headed for State if we could play D in the Secondary. Instead of arguing with FKfootball, come help out. If not, keep quiet. 

The calls were BS all game. 

Yea the guy who coached for 15 years and still talks shop with Bragg everyday, yea I’d call him out too. The guy who decided to step away from teaching and coaching to better his and his kids life, yea I’d call him out.

Maybe get out on the field yourself. Start there. The mirror. 

11 minutes ago, Coachhess said:

Yea the guy who coached for 15 years and still talks shop with Bragg everyday, yea I’d call him out too. The guy who decided to step away from teaching and coaching to better his and his kids life, yea I’d call him out.

Maybe get out on the field yourself. Start there. The mirror. 

I know you aren't addressing me. But I don't blame you for not coaching right now. But I think you're a good DC for what that's worth.