Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

3A South Semi-State Gibson Southern (11-2) at Heritage Hills (12-1)

2 minutes ago, HHPatriots said:

So I was just at the high school.  All the grass is roped off.  That is going to be a serious parking problem.

They going to shuttle people in from Holiday World??  Kinda joking, but probably a little late for all of those logistics. Looking forward to tonight. 

59 minutes ago, HHPatriots said:

So I was just at the high school.  All the grass is roped off.  That is going to be a serious parking problem.

T32--I guess they told all your people to park in the soccer lot????

Tennis and Soccer.

image.png.7cc5bfe05c8f680499d62d50e29447c4.png

Edited by Titan32
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, HHPatriots said:

So who knows if this will happen, but my son just sent me a text that a coach told him that they are expecting 10 - 12,000 tonight.

I mean…when was the last time Heritage Hills had a home game this late in the year? I’m sure half of Spencer County is going to be there 

22 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

The Patriots did a better job taking away what we do well than we did to them.  Well deserved Win!  Good luck next week!

That is a good way of putting it. Two very good, equally matched teams. It was a heck of a game to watch. Kids played their hearts out.

1 hour ago, Titan32 said:

The Patriots did a better job taking away what we do well than we did to them.  Well deserved Win!  Good luck next week!

Care to elaborate on that?? 

From my perspective- the Pats totally and utterly dominated the first half in terms of field position (opening kickoff of the game certainly didn’t help matters) and made the big-time “splash” plays needed in order to win a game of this magnitude. 

Speaking of which- Southern Indiana certainly showed out last night- what a crowd!! 

Great season Titans and good luck next week Patriots 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, DumfriesYMCA said:

I mean…when was the last time Heritage Hills had a home game this late in the year? I’m sure half of Spencer County is going to be there 

2014, Semi state vs Tri-West.  Lost 14-6, TW won state that year.  Of 11 Semi-state games, we have only hosted 4.

Congrats to Gibson Southern on another great year.

I am proud of these Patriots.....they are young and very hungry.  On to Chatard....

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, HHPatriots said:

2014, Semi state vs Tri-West.  Lost 14-6, TW won state that year.  Of 11 Semi-state games, we have only hosted 4.

Congrats to Gibson Southern on another great year.

I am proud of these Patriots.....they are young and very hungry.  On to Chatard....

It’s crazy to realize there are still 2 more years of Jett.

Great programs are always in contention, but there are still windows of opportunity that are just a little bit better. GS had a window from 2013-2015 with a super young class led by a sophomore QB.  Kinda feels like Heritage Hills has a similar window of 2023-2025 where they can have some really special teams 

• Like 1