• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

i miss football season

17 hours ago, Rodney said:

im bored

the hell have you people been up to?

ive spent my winter harassing vegans on reddit

but it just hasnt filled the void of football season

Got to watch that they are an Hangry bunch... I am sure they would be much nicer if they ate a cheeseburger once and a while.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Rodney said:

im bored

Going to watch Indiana's Game:  High School Basketball.  Nothing like a warm gym on a cold Friday or Saturday night in January.

22 hours ago, Rodney said:

im bored

I've been thinking about football while watching basketball games. Sometimes I imagine them playing basketball in full football pads and wonder what it would be like and how entertaining it would be.

22 hours ago, Rodney said:

im bored

Been drinkin a lot of high quality H20 (and a shit ton of Busch Light) and watching the NFL playoffs. 

Been tryin to get back into hockey, but just can't do it with my Blackhawks struggling somethin awful. They need an enforcer on their team just don't have one. 

I knew a guy once who would be perfect for them. Could hardly skate and shoot, but was tough as nails. Can't remember the guys name. Ended up being a hell of a golfer tho.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Football Fanatic said:

I've been thinking about football while watching basketball games. Sometimes I imagine them playing basketball in full football pads and wonder what it would be like and how entertaining it would be.

basketball is everything I rally against football becoming

penalties called for absolutely nothing

2 hours ago, First_Backer_Inside said:

Been drinkin a lot of high quality H20 (and a shit ton of Busch Light) and watching the NFL playoffs. 

Been tryin to get back into hockey, but just can't do it with my Blackhawks struggling somethin awful. They need an enforcer on their team just don't have one. 

I knew a guy once who would be perfect for them. Could hardly skate and shoot, but was tough as nails. Can't remember the guys name. Ended up being a hell of a golfer tho.

I used to be an enforcer on the basketball team.  The coach would send me in, remind me that I had five fouls, and told me not to come back until I'd used them all.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, First_Backer_Inside said:

Agreed. Foligno has been solid. Glad to see they signed him to a new deal. Corey Perry was doing well too. I would have liked to see them hang on to him. 

• Like 1