• Announcements

• Coach Nowlin

Head Coach Openings 2017   10/17/2016

Frankton: Randy England  Bobby Ryan Promoted  Franklin Community:  Adam Reese  Chris Coll hired from Tri-West Martinsville: Brad Rose  Carter Whitson Hired  Lake Central: Brett St. Germain Tony Bartolomeo Promoted South Bend Clay: Craig Redman  Will Porter Hired from South Vermilion  Boone Grove:  Tony Tinkel   Dan Kukulski Promoted  Mooresville:  Chad Dockery Mike Gillin hired from Indian Creek Wood Memorial:  Caleb Cherry/Archer  Bret Kramer Hired Tippecanoe Valley:  Shriver/Norris   Stephen Moriarty  Hired Corydon Central:  Andrew Smith    Aaron Humphrey Hired Calumet New Tech:  Rik Richards  Rick Good Hired  Winamac:  Tim Roth Craig Barr Hired   Tri-West: Chris Coll Tyler Bruce Promoted North Central (Indy): Kevin Kreinhagen Kevin O'Shea hired from Lafayette Central Catholic Indy Chatard:  Vince Lorenzano Rob Doyle Promoted Paoli: Brian Balsmeyer Jeremy Lowery Promoted Mt. Vernon (Fortville): Doug Armstrong  Neil Kazmierczak  Hired from Lebanon  Bluffton: Randy Hudgins Brett Kunkel Hired Indian Creek: Mike Gillin Brett Cooper Hired Vincennes Lincoln:  Jon Heiden  Levi Salters Promoted  Frankfort:  Joel Sienicki Eric Davis Hired from Tri-County South Vermillion:  Will Porter  Greg Barrett hired from North Putnam Riverton Parke:  Jake Weber Brad Sanders Promoted Elkhart Central:  Levon Johnson Josh Shattuck hired from Seymour Mt. Vernon (Posey) Paul Meirer Cory Brunson hired from Evansville Harrison Richmond:  Matt Holeva  Abe Tawfeek hired from Indy Northwest Lebanon:    Neil Kazmierczak Jeff Smock Hired North White:  Jim Davis Kirk Quasebarth Promoted  North Posey:   Paul Rynkiewich  Waylon Schenk hired from Princeton  Pike Central:  Dustin Powell   Erik Mattingly Hired  John Glenn:  Damon Groves Austin Faust Promoted North Putnam:  Greg Barrett Sam Carnes Hired  Lafayette Central Catholic: Kevin O'Shea Don Coller Promoted  Evansville Harrison: Cory Brunson Lane Oxley Hired Indianapolis Roncalli:  Bruce Scifres Scott Marsh Promoted  Anderson Prep Academy: Jeffrey Dorman Randy Albano Hired Princeton:   Waylon Schenk   Jared Maners Hired Ft. Wayne North:  Mike Cochran Michael Brevard Hired Turkey Run:  Steve Stewart Bruce Scaggs Hired Indianapolis Northwest:   Abe Tawfeek Jonas Williams Promoted Tri-County:  Eric Davis  Sam Zachary Hired Carroll Community:  Mark Brown Kevin Sayler Promoted  Oldenburg Academy:  Wes Gillman  Union County:  Rusty Hensley Joel Hofmann promoted Edgewood: Jerry Bland Brian Rosenburg Hired Seymour:  Josh Shattuck  Michael Kelly Hired Wawasee:  Josh Ekovich Michael Eshbach hired from Eastside Muncie Central:  Adam Morris Scott Pethtel Hired Benton Central:  Ed Roberson  Mike Hammons  Promoted  Western:  Ron Jankovich Alex Stewart Hired New Castle:  Will Ragle  Kyle York Hired Sullivan:  Trent Olson Blaine Powell promoted Northwestern:  Alex Stewart Steve Disler hired  Clinton Central:  Isaac Sturgis Justin Gardiner Hired North Miami:  Mark Lefebvre  Joe Grant Hired from Rochester Spring Valley Justin Scheller Mark Hammond Hired  Edinburgh:  Derrick Ball  Jason Burton Hired Eastside: Michael Eshbach Steve Cooley promoted Rochester: Joe Grant Brian Hooker Hired Cloverdale: Tony Meyer Tom Winder Promoted Hammond Clark: Eric Schreiber  Hammond Noll:  Colin McCullough  Wayne Racine hired Lake Station:  Adam Hudak   South Central:  Eric Stephens Buzz Schoff Hired  Caston:  Brady Jones  Tony Slocum Promoted  
    • DK_Barons

Corrupt files   07/26/2017

The server files for the forum were lost early in the morning 26,July 2017.   I restored the forum but using a fresh install of the forum software but we lost all of the images stored on the server. The way I see it... no big deal as it gives us a fresh start.   Over the next couple days I will restore the images I have saved for the forum. but I do not have everyone personal image. You can easily restore that yourself. Any pictures shared in a post that were stored here are also gone... again a fresh start of no clutter.    I just wanted to let you know what was going on. This will display until 1, Sept 2017.
OrangeFever

Hoosier Hills Conference 2017

btownqbcoach    73
15 hours ago, fkfootball said:

Floyd had an awesome season in basketball. I thought they might win the Sectional. Just an incredible amount of athletic talent in the school right now. I'm looking forward to seeing how the football team does next season. What Weimer did as a QB and PG this season was incredible. One of the best leaders that I have ever seen in HS sports.

Of course you all start to turn your program around when you get a Brownstown grad roaming the sidelines ;)

CE lineman Jared Clark to represent HH in North/South game July 14th. Fifth straight year CE OL on South squad.

OrangeFever    98
On 3/13/2017 at 8:13 AM, btownqbcoach said:

Were you at the game?....

You proved nothing 

Yes, Yes I was... 44 and a loss.. 

When you have 1 guy putting up 50-60% of the shots it's a 1 man show. Twist it anyway you want to twist it.. 1...MAN...SHOW

Nobody denied they have talent, but talent does not always equal skill...Sorry you can't see it, but the more balanced TEAM won the game. Congrats Castle 

btownqbcoach    73
4 hours ago, OrangeFever said:

Yes, Yes I was... 44 and a loss.. 

When you have 1 guy putting up 50-60% of the shots it's a 1 man show. Twist it anyway you want to twist it.. 1...MAN...SHOW

Nobody denied they have talent, but talent does not always equal skill...Sorry you can't see it, but the more balanced TEAM won the game. Congrats Castle 

The team that played better won. Simple as that. It's not a one man show,  it's not close to a one man show. They got beat in a regional final by a fantastic basketball team. I'm sorry, but you simply do not know what you are talking about.  

Talent doesn't equal? Idk what I'm even reading right now. Athleticism doesn't equal talent lol you can say that. Also.. might check the rosters and how much more of a veteran team Castle was than NA. Bottom line Castle was the better team that night, and that's all that matters most 

• Upvote 1

OrangeFever    98
8 hours ago, btownqbcoach said:

The team that played better won. Simple as that. It's not a one man show,  it's not close to a one man show. They got beat in a regional final by a fantastic basketball team. I'm sorry, but you simply do not know what you are talking about.  

Talent doesn't equal? Idk what I'm even reading right now. Athleticism doesn't equal talent lol you can say that. Also.. might check the rosters and how much more of a veteran team Castle was than NA. Bottom line Castle was the better team that night, and that's all that matters most 

1 man show.... how many players on NA went over 25 in a game this year that don't have the name Romeo Langford... You can have all the athletism in the world but it doesn't equal being a good player. 

Hence, look at NA and Jeff's football teams. Most athletisim in the conference, terrible football teams. 

Again, 1 man show... sorry.

• Upvote 1

btownqbcoach    73
2 hours ago, OrangeFever said:

1 man show.... how many players on NA went over 25 in a game this year that don't have the name Romeo Langford... You can have all the athletism in the world but it doesn't equal being a good player. 

Hence, look at NA and Jeff's football teams. Most athletisim in the conference, terrible football teams. 

Again, 1 man show... sorry.

So... you have to score over 25 for your team to not be a one man show? Multiple guys have to do that? What incredibly bad criteria. 

NA is incredibly athletic and incredibly skilled lol 

You're simply stating what your "want to believe" I get it. 

Edited by btownqbcoach

OrangeFever    98
10 hours ago, btownqbcoach said:

So... you have to score over 25 for your team to not be a one man show? Multiple guys have to do that? What incredibly bad criteria. 

NA is incredibly athletic and incredibly skilled lol 

You're simply stating what your "want to believe" I get it. 

Again, you deflected the question. I never once said it was part of any "criteria". It was a simple question that you didn't answer. 

Think what you want bud, but a 1 man show only got them to a regional. 

Great season by Romeo and his teammates, I figured it would be too much for Romeo to carry. 

fkfootball    117
On Tue Mar 14 2017 at 1:41 PM, btownqbcoach said:

Of course you all start to turn your program around when you get a Brownstown grad roaming the sidelines ;)

Todd Sturgeon is one heck of a coach. He took over a 6-19 team and has gone on to 12-10, 15-10, 19-6. Great Xs and Os guy.

btownqbcoach    73
11 hours ago, OrangeFever said:

Again, you deflected the question. I never once said it was part of any "criteria". It was a simple question that you didn't answer. 

Think what you want bud, but a 1 man show only got them to a regional. 

Great season by Romeo and his teammates, I figured it would be too much for Romeo to carry. 

Enlighten me on what your question was...

32 minutes ago, fkfootball said:

Todd Sturgeon is one heck of a coach. He took over a 6-19 team and has gone on to 12-10, 15-10, 19-6. Great Xs and Os guy.

And is building a program. Their younger grades have been getting it done, as well. 

• Upvote 1

Hackman29    2

Well Seymour received bad news coach Shattuck will not be coaching this year I hate this he really has done a great job from the youth program through the high school program he was really turning things around

WCGrad92    391

The Head Coach is leaving to take a position at another school,  That school hasn't been announced yet though.

KnightsQB    110
On 3/13/2017 at 8:54 PM, fkfootball said:

Floyd had an awesome season in basketball. I thought they might win the Sectional. Just an incredible amount of athletic talent in the school right now. I'm looking forward to seeing how the football team does next season. What Weimer did as a QB and PG this season was incredible. One of the best leaders that I have ever seen in HS sports.

If some of these Sectional "projections" are correct, could be an interesting Sectional 16 with Castle, Ev North, Floyd Central & New Albany.   We all know New Albany has athletes & IMO have improved under the new coach last couple years.  Floyd was a good team last year, Castle is the 2 time champion but loses a lot, Ev North is an unknown.

npatman    225
14 hours ago, WCGrad92 said:

The Head Coach is leaving to take a position at another school,  That school hasn't been announced yet though.

He's going to Elkhart Central according to Seymour Tribune sports reporter/editor on Twitter.

4 hours ago, npatman said:

He's going to Elkhart Central according to Seymour Tribune sports reporter/editor on Twitter.

That is correct, I've know for several days but was hesitant to say anything, due to the Elkhart situation. The Elkhart Truth just announced it last night. 

http://www.elkharttruth.com/sports/josh-shattuck-expected-to-be-named-elkhart-central-football-coach/article_ccf7b0bc-b797-5ac1-ae34-22948525f5d2.html

Edited by Impartial_Observer
  • Upvote 1

Owls Nation    8

We're not a CITY, We're not a TOWN.  SEYMOUR is a COMMUNITY.  You want to be the HEAD COACH of this COMMUNITY?  What we offer is a GREAT PLACE TO RAISE YOUR FAMILY, We offer SUPPORT. We offer a SCHOOL CORPORATION YOU CAN BE PROUD OF!  ENOUGH SAID.   POSTING IS HAPPENING ASAP

On 4/12/2017 at 11:15 AM, Owls Nation said:

We're not a CITY, We're not a TOWN.  SEYMOUR is a COMMUNITY.  You want to be the HEAD COACH of this COMMUNITY?  What we offer is a GREAT PLACE TO RAISE YOUR FAMILY, We offer SUPPORT. We offer a SCHOOL CORPORATION YOU CAN BE PROUD OF!  ENOUGH SAID.   POSTING IS HAPPENING ASAP

Great use of caps, bold, and the underline feature.

• Upvote 3

Owls Nation    8

Impartial Observer is the Walter Sobchak of the Gridiron Digest.  

download.jpg

Edited by Owls Nation
two pictures
  • Upvote 2

Lebowski    1,602
On 4/14/2017 at 8:27 PM, Impartial_Observer said:

Over the line!

They're calling the cops man, put the piece away.

On 4/14/2017 at 8:24 AM, Owls Nation said:

Impartial Observer is the Walter Sobchak of the Gridiron Digest.  

download.jpg

The Dude abides.

2 hours ago, Lebowski said:

They're calling the cops man, put the piece away.

The Dude abides.

FYI, the DD had her first In-N-Out this afternoon at the one in North Hollywood near Radford..........Camrose.

• Upvote 1

fkfootball    117

Not as big of a story. But FC lost their DC Lane Oxley. He is now the head coach at Evansville Harrison and would likely be candidate #1 whenever Brian Glesing decides to hang it up.