Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

New Conference Name

9 hours ago, Muda69 said:

Yuck.   Fighting to keep the Sagamore Conference name should have been the first choice.

They LEFT the Sagamore... They made the choice.  If they would have voted to kick out the other 3 then they would have kept the name.  It's not rocket science, Muda.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, 1st_and_10 said:

They LEFT the Sagamore... They made the choice.  If they would have voted to kick out the other 3 then they would have kept the name.  It's not rocket science, Muda.  

And as I have said that was the wrong decision.  Now we have this frankly stupid conference name, named after a defunct railroad line.  Really?

• Disdain 1
  • Sit and spin 1

24 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

And as I have said that was the wrong decision.  Now we have this frankly stupid conference name, named after a defunct railroad line.  Really?

You are literally the only person that I have heard that doesn't like the new name.

• Like 3

Also, anybody able to get to www.mononathleticconference.com ?  My browser is telling me that site can't be reached, and I've double checked the URL spelling (it's a mouthful) from the press release.   Would be nice to peruse this new conference constitution.

On 2/24/2024 at 5:19 PM, Frozen Tundra said:

What would you have named it? Can’t call it the Sagamore.

SDWCIkoAC

Super-Duper West Central Indiana (kind of) Athletic Conference.

Just rolls off of the tongue

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Cloudy14 said:

Nice name and good luck to the new conference - Sagamore #2 probably would get confusing.

The TRSAC - The REAL Sagamore Athletic Conference would also be an acceptable name.

Muda you’ve been screaming for over a decade that Frankfort should leave the Sagamore, and now that they have you are complaining about that. After 20 years of listening to you I think it might actually be possible that you just like to complain, and that you dont actually care about the issues you rage against. 😜

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Disdain 1

13 hours ago, CoachGallogly said:

Muda you’ve been screaming for over a decade that Frankfort should leave the Sagamore, and now that they have you are complaining about that. After 20 years of listening to you I think it might actually be possible that you just like to complain, and that you dont actually care about the issues you rage against. 😜

I almost typed this exact same thing. 

• Like 1
  • Disdain 1

15 hours ago, CoachGallogly said:

And you would be wrong sir.  Sure, I think Frankfort should have left the Sagamore, and it actually did.  But I still believe the smarter choice of action would have been for the 5 schools to kick out the 3, not some kind of backroom machinations that caused the 5 to leave with their tails between their legs.  Then Cascade, North Putnam, and Greencastle would be invited.  This new conference, the SDWCIkoAC,  IMHO has a mix of schools and programs where hopefully the Hot Dogs will be more competitive.   And that doesn't mean I have to like or agree with the name of this new conference.  

2 hours ago, CoachGallogly said:

But that’s not actually what you’ve advocated for. You’ve stated that the Hot Dogs should join the HHC countless times, and in each you never opined to keep the Sagamore name. 

Yes, joining the Hoosier Heartland Conference would IMHO be the optimal choice for FHS. But we always don't get our optimal choice in life,  do we Mr. Gallogly?  I'll take this compromise as a small win, maybe a stepping stone to something later.  And you can continue with your gotcha attempts.

5 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

Yes, joining the Hoosier Heartland Conference would IMHO be the optimal choice for FHS. But we always don't get our optimal choice in life,  do we Mr. Gallogly?  I'll take this compromise as a small win, maybe a stepping stone to something later.  And you can continue with your gotcha attempts.

So now you’re good with it…got it 

• Haha 1