• Announcements

    • Coach Nowlin

      HEAD COACH OPENING 2018   10/22/2017

      CONFIRMED HEAD COACH CHANGES IN 2018 Lafayette Central Catholic;  Don Collier Brian Nay Hired Kankakee Valley:  Zack Prairie  Derek Thompson Hired Valparaiso:  Dave Coyle Steven Mueller Hired Evansville North:  Brett Szabo Joey Paridaen Hired from Eastern Greene Hamilton Southeastern:  Scott May  Adam Morris Hired  Peru:  Bob Prescott Romaine Saint-Louis Hired North Daviees:  Scott Helms  Trent Fine Hired Evansville Central:  Andy Owens Troy Burgess Hired River Forest: Austen Robison  Joe O'Connell Hired Shelbyville:  Pat Parks Mike Clevenger Hired from Clinton Prairie Rushville:  Scott McMurray Dan Rector Hired  Cathedral: Rick Strieff:  Bill Peebles Hired from Lawrence Central  South Spencer:  Tom Packer John Edge Hired  Bishop Dwenger:  Chris Svarczkopf  Jason Garrett Promoted  Maconaquah: Mark Hartman  Austin Colby Hired  Anderson High School:  Robert Brown  Highland:  Trent Grinder Pete Koulianos Hired from Hanover Central  Southern Wells:  Steve Yencer Greg Mose Promoted  Warsaw:  Phil Jenson  Bart Curtis Hired From Mishawaka Lawrence Central:  Bill Peebles John Rodenberg Hired  Eastern Hancock:  Jim O'hara  Tri-Central:  George Gilbert  Shane Arnold Promoted Franklin County:  Kirk Kennedy  Wes Gillman Hired Hobart:  Ryan Turley  Craig Osika Promoted Anderson Prep Academy Randy Albano  Clarksville:  Joby Turner Justin Boser Hired  New Haven  Jim Rowland  Jimmy Linn Promoted  S.B. Clay:  Will Porter Garrett Fields Hired Mt. Vernon (Fortville) Neil Kazmierczak Mike Kirschner Hired Central Noble  Greg Moe  Trevor Tipton Promoted  Clinton Prairie:  Mike Clevenger  Raymond Jones Hired From Fountain Central Ben Davis:  Mike Kirschner Jason Simmons Hired from Noblesville  Parke Heritage :  ????    Brian Moore Hired Mishawaka Marian:  Reggie Glon  Michael Davidson Promoted Hamilton Heights:  Mitch Street  Jon Kirschner Promoted  Knightstown:  Kevin Miller  Richmond: Ibrahim Tawfeek Tony Lewis Hired Eastern Greene: Joey Paridaen Mishawaka: Bart Curtis Kokomo:  Brett Colby Richard Benberry Jr. Promoted  Hanover Central:  Pete Koulianos  Oldenburg Academy:  Kevin Ferneding Eric Feller Hired Fountain Central: Raymond Jones Elwood:  Joe Kwisz Noblesville:  Jason Simmons Jeffersonville:  Alfonzo Browning 


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


pantherpride last won the day on October 24 2017

pantherpride had the most liked content!

Community Reputation



About pantherpride

  • Rank
    200 Post Club

Profile Information

  • Position
  • High School
  • Location
  • Gender

Recent Profile Visitors

1,119 profile views
  1. Ok, sorry! 25% of the turnovers were forced! The other 75% were simple mistakes by Eastbrook, which were very uncharacteristic for this team. Eastbrook picked the worst game to play their worst game! Good luck to Woodlan!! I’m definitely rooting for the Warriors!!
  2. None of the 4 turnovers were forced! They were simple fumbles by Eastbrook players!
  3. CIC Pick Em Championship

  4. I think the only way Woodlan wins this game is if Southridge fumbles the ball to Woodlan 4 or 5 times like we did on Friday night. The ball was just rolling their way! I'm rooting for Woodlan to pull out another upset this weekend! They are a hard nosed football team! They need to play defense as well as they did against Eastbrook! I think this will be a close game! Good luck to both teams and CONGRATS on your accomplishment!!
  5. CIC Pick Em Semi-State Week

    Eastbrook Carmel Kokomo East Central Dwenger Scecina
  6. CIC Pick Em Regional Week

    It is better to have wrestled and lost, than to have played basketball!!
  7. CIC Pick Em Regional Week

  8. CIC Sectional Finals

    I disagree!! I don't think Eastbrook will lose for the rest of the season!
  9. CIC Pick Em Sectional Championship

    Western Eastbrook Mishawaka Marian Shenandoah Sheridan
  10. CIC Sectional Week

    Yes, I think they are stopping by the Wagon Wheel to fill up before the game! Good luck tonight coach, and everyone stay healthy!! Yee of little faith!! Come on halfback, I thought you had a little more confidence in us than that! Will you be attending any of the games this evening?
  11. Sectional 35

    Some person on here named XStar!! He is butt hurt about something and he hates Eastbrook for some reason! Here you go XStar downvote me again. I guess because your a booster you can be a jerk on here!
  12. Sectional 35

    I'm afraid #22 will be making the trip. He is a great athlete, but he is an even better person and student! Great kid all around! Maybe you could tell your #2 and #7 to take the night off! I would appreciate it!
  13. Sectional 36

    I see Shenandoah winning this sectional. Any thoughts?
  14. Sectional 35

    Thank you for the information! I will run it by the group and see where they want to go pregame!
  15. CIC Sectional Week 2

    Marion Brebeuf Eastbrook Lapel Shenandoah Western