• Announcements

    • Coach Nowlin

      Head Coach Openings 2017   10/17/2016

      Frankton: Randy England  Bobby Ryan Promoted  Franklin Community:  Adam Reese  Chris Coll hired from Tri-West Martinsville: Brad Rose  Carter Whitson Hired  Lake Central: Brett St. Germain Tony Bartolomeo Promoted South Bend Clay: Craig Redman  Will Porter Hired from South Vermilion  Boone Grove:  Tony Tinkel   Dan Kukulski Promoted  Mooresville:  Chad Dockery Mike Gillin hired from Indian Creek Wood Memorial:  Caleb Cherry/Archer  Bret Kramer Hired Tippecanoe Valley:  Shriver/Norris   Stephen Moriarty  Hired Corydon Central:  Andrew Smith    Aaron Humphrey Hired Calumet New Tech:  Rik Richards  Rick Good Hired  Winamac:  Tim Roth Craig Barr Hired   Tri-West: Chris Coll Tyler Bruce Promoted North Central (Indy): Kevin Kreinhagen Kevin O'Shea hired from Lafayette Central Catholic Indy Chatard:  Vince Lorenzano Rob Doyle Promoted Paoli: Brian Balsmeyer Jeremy Lowery Promoted Mt. Vernon (Fortville): Doug Armstrong  Neil Kazmierczak  Hired from Lebanon  Bluffton: Randy Hudgins Brett Kunkel Hired Indian Creek: Mike Gillin Brett Cooper Hired Vincennes Lincoln:  Jon Heiden  Levi Salters Promoted  Frankfort:  Joel Sienicki Eric Davis Hired from Tri-County South Vermillion:  Will Porter  Greg Barrett hired from North Putnam Riverton Parke:  Jake Weber Brad Sanders Promoted Elkhart Central:  Levon Johnson Josh Shattuck hired from Seymour Mt. Vernon (Posey) Paul Meirer Cory Brunson hired from Evansville Harrison Richmond:  Matt Holeva  Abe Tawfeek hired from Indy Northwest Lebanon:    Neil Kazmierczak Jeff Smock Hired North White:  Jim Davis Kirk Quasebarth Promoted  North Posey:   Paul Rynkiewich  Waylon Schenk hired from Princeton  Pike Central:  Dustin Powell   Erik Mattingly Hired  John Glenn:  Damon Groves Austin Faust Promoted North Putnam:  Greg Barrett Sam Carnes Hired  Lafayette Central Catholic: Kevin O'Shea Don Coller Promoted  Evansville Harrison: Cory Brunson Lane Oxley Hired Indianapolis Roncalli:  Bruce Scifres Scott Marsh Promoted  Anderson Prep Academy: Jeffrey Dorman Randy Albano Hired Princeton:   Waylon Schenk   Jared Maners Hired Ft. Wayne North:  Mike Cochran Michael Brevard Hired Turkey Run:  Steve Stewart Bruce Scaggs Hired Indianapolis Northwest:   Abe Tawfeek Jonas Williams Promoted Tri-County:  Eric Davis  Sam Zachary Hired Carroll Community:  Mark Brown Kevin Sayler Promoted  Oldenburg Academy:  Wes Gillman  Union County:  Rusty Hensley Joel Hofmann promoted Edgewood: Jerry Bland Brian Rosenburg Hired Seymour:  Josh Shattuck  Michael Kelly Hired Wawasee:  Josh Ekovich Michael Eshbach hired from Eastside Muncie Central:  Adam Morris Scott Pethtel Hired Benton Central:  Ed Roberson  Mike Hammons  Promoted  Western:  Ron Jankovich Alex Stewart Hired New Castle:  Will Ragle  Kyle York Hired Sullivan:  Trent Olson Blaine Powell promoted Northwestern:  Alex Stewart Steve Disler hired  Clinton Central:  Isaac Sturgis Justin Gardiner Hired North Miami:  Mark Lefebvre  Joe Grant Hired from Rochester Spring Valley Justin Scheller Mark Hammond Hired  Edinburgh:  Derrick Ball  Jason Burton Hired Eastside: Michael Eshbach Steve Cooley promoted Rochester: Joe Grant Brian Hooker Hired Cloverdale: Tony Meyer Tom Winder Promoted Hammond Clark: Eric Schreiber  Hammond Noll:  Colin McCullough  Wayne Racine hired Lake Station:  Adam Hudak   South Central:  Eric Stephens Buzz Schoff Hired  Caston:  Brady Jones  Tony Slocum Promoted  

Recommended Posts

TitanPride    173
7 minutes ago, The TW said:

If you think this Poll is bad, check out the AP Poll. They have Cathedral at 5th when they are the best team in 5A. I can live with Roncalli as number one as they are an undefeated state champ (who is arguably better than last year), but to pretend there are four teams better than the Irish is ridiculous at best and disingenuous at worst.  

According to Patriot74 they shouldn't even be ranked with a 1-3 record no matter how good they are. 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
npatman    291
1 hour ago, Patriot74 said:

Oh I see Gibson Southern and Brownstown are the measuring stick of good competition.  

So with that logic, Jasper, who played 3A # 4 Evansville Memorial close but lost, then beat 2A #5 Southridge and then beat 3A tradition rich Heritage Hills who at the time was receiving votes in both polls and also sandwich in a win against a conference team.....obviously should be ranked in the state because their schedule is VERY SOLID and they are 3-1 right????  NOPE, wrong answer!!  Not even getting a vote? Hmmmm what's wrong with your poll that measures imaginary, hypothetical future post season blah blah blah.  It's an opinion by the "good 'ol boys club" which I don't have to agree with........it's pretty simple.  

When Chatard wins the state championship this year, like they are going too because their schedule says so, then you can rank them #1.  Until then.....they are a 1-3 team that IMO shouldn't be getting all the love that the Gibson Southern faithful want to give them!!!!


Your Jasper logic is 180 off, they played smaller schools close and got beat by one, not some of the biggest, baddest in the state.
I don't know dude, you have your opinion, which you are certainly entitled to, but take some Ritalin or something and calm
down a bit, then carefully read what I said. As T32 said, I am a Brownstown guy, born and bred, but I don't see any reason

for Brownstown to be ranked higher than Chatard for beating Corydon, Charlestown, Eastern and Salem when Chatard has

hung with top teams in the state at any level. When the tourney rolls around and the teams have (hopefully) reached the pinnacle

of performance for the talent available, then I am hopeful that Brownstown or GS can beat Chatard, but until then I am more 

impressed with what Chatard has done through the first four games and would therefore rank them higher.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WC Warrior    16

My opinion here. Warren Central is ranked third in this poll, whereas the Warriors are ranked 4th in the AP poll. They beat Center Grove by 3 points. Lost to a very good Louisville Trinity team by one. Went to beat North Central 42-21. And then lost to Lawrence Central by 9. Mind you, the Warriors are good. They've made a lot of mistakes that  I think they need to clean up. They have a huge game on Friday against Ben Davis. Like I said, just my opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lysander    2,055

To be clear, I am not beating the chest for Chatard.  But I do absolutely believe that a loss (unless its a 35+ point blowout) to a top end team in 6A or 5A absolutely says more than a simple win against a modest or poor team - how many years has Cathedral ended the season with a losing record and rolled through the playoffs? The down side to playing a tough schedule is that you might not survive it intact.  The up side is that if you do survive it and play competitively you are going to improve a helluva lot and be a really, really tough out in your class.

Ft Wayne Concordia was 1-2 last year after losing 27-26 and 41-21 against Homestead and Snider respectively.  Although it was early, they were immediately on my radar screen as a top 3A team. Seemed pretty obvious given who they had lost to and how they played them.  By the end of the season, I really thought they would dominate - which they did in as impressive a fashion as I have ever seen.  The SAC schedule is a meatgrinder for a 3A team (and a 2A team back when Luers was still 2A).  I know they graduated a lot of talent but it doesn't take a brain surgeon to see they are replicating last year's season almost game by game so far.  

AP has them 9th and IFCA has them 7th.  Barring some collapse (and I admit its still early), its Concordia or West Lafayette in LOS representing the North in my opinion - either could win it all.

BTW, 2-2 East Central is a heckuva lot better than their getting credit for due to their losses (9th in AP and 7th in IFCA....2nd in Sags - which should tell you something).  I'd like to see how many 4A teams play within 13 of Cincy LaSalle.

 

7 minutes ago, WC Warrior said:

My opinion here. Warren Central is ranked third in this poll, whereas the Warriors are ranked 4th in the AP poll. They beat Center Grove by 3 points. Lost to a very good Louisville Trinity team by one. Went to beat North Central 42-21. And then lost to Lawrence Central by 9. Mind you, the Warriors are good. They've made a lot of mistakes that  I think they need to clean up. They have a huge game on Friday against Ben Davis. Like I said, just my opinion.

Like most every year in the MIC, a team can pull it together by season end and be playing Thanksgiving weekend.  I'm certainly not betting against WC as being that team.  That said, BD looks like worldbeaters at midseason....but that can surely change.

Edited by Lysander
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BDGiant93    365
On 9/11/2017 at 1:41 PM, Patriot74 said:

But my opinion stands as this, 1-3 shouldn't be ranked at all it doesn't matter who you play.  Like I have said all along, polls in Indiana high school football are ridiculous views anyway.   

Your opinion is shortsighted, and then you shoot your argument down even more by saying the polls don't matter.  Fact is that it does get all settled in November, and records are pretty immaterial.  If you believe, which I do, that Chatard is one of the best 10 teams in their particular class, then you have to vote for them somewhere regardless of record.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Footballking16    568
On 9/11/2017 at 3:23 PM, Lysander said:

What is the use of polling if not to rank teams in their respective classes? 

Chatard was an early exit losing in the Sectional Championship last year.  You do realize, don't you, the Chatard had previously not lost either a Sectional or Regional in 3A since 2001?   As often as not, they had lost 3-4 games each of those years and were ranked somewhere outside the Top 5.  They won 9 State Championships during that same 15 year period add that they were in 4A for 2 of those 15 years.

Per the IFCA, this year, they just played the #2 team in 6A (lost by 8 which is 1 less than Warren Central  just lost to them), lost to both the #1 and #2 team in 6A.  

Your point makes no sense.  It appears you just want a poll that ranks teams based on who hasn't lost a game rather than just how good a team is relative to those others in their class.

Edit - they lost to the #1 and #2 in 5A....though they also lost to the #2 team in 6A.

Curious to get your thoughts on Chatard's new offense? Pretty weird seeing a Chatard team putting it in the air that much. Obviously it's a bit more exciting than the norm, but always thought Chatard's biggest strength was being able to methodically pound it down the throats of 3A competition come the colder months. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Patriot74    97
17 hours ago, TitanPride said:

According to Patriot74 they shouldn't even be ranked with a 1-3 record no matter how good they are. 

I haven't said a word about Cathedral, but if they are in fact 1-3 you are exactly right, they do not deserve to be highly regarded.  Wins=recognition in the polls.  Losses=there's work to do.  Enough said TitanPride, go back to your IB shirt design shop.

 

11 hours ago, BDGiant93 said:

Your opinion is shortsighted, and then you shoot your argument down even more by saying the polls don't matter.  Fact is that it does get all settled in November, and records are pretty immaterial.  If you believe, which I do, that Chatard is one of the best 10 teams in their particular class, then you have to vote for them somewhere regardless of record.

Didn't say polls don't matter, I said ridiculous views. AND  I completely agree with the November settles it all statement, refer to previous post about Chatard and last years early exit from the tournament.  They were a 6-6 ball club, yet all I heard last year was that "they are definitely a top 3 team in 3A based on their schedule" Apparently that was not quite accurate, proof was in the pudding so to speak.

 

17 hours ago, npatman said:


Your Jasper logic is 180 off, they played smaller schools close and got beat by one, not some of the biggest, baddest in the state.
I don't know dude, you have your opinion, which you are certainly entitled to, but take some Ritalin or something and calm
down a bit, then carefully read what I said. As T32 said, I am a Brownstown guy, born and bred, but I don't see any reason

for Brownstown to be ranked higher than Chatard for beating Corydon, Charlestown, Eastern and Salem when Chatard has

hung with top teams in the state at any level. When the tourney rolls around and the teams have (hopefully) reached the pinnacle

of performance for the talent available, then I am hopeful that Brownstown or GS can beat Chatard, but until then I am more 

impressed with what Chatard has done through the first four games and would therefore rank them higher.
 

First off, don't DUDE me dude.  Secondly I did carefully read you post, and you implied that the only STIFF competition in 3A was either Gibson Southern or Brownstown which I laugh at.  Thirdly I do not care that Chatard has hung with anyone, simple fact is they are getting beat.  My opinion is this, as I have stated all along, polls are not meant for people to say, or vote based on ides such as "that team should be good" or "that team is playing good competition close and losing" or "maybe by November that team will have it figure out"  but instead should be based off of the body of work.  Best said, are you winning or are you losing.  Chatard is not winning at present, therefore they should not be ranked......at present.  If their fortunes should change, then by all means include.  But until then.....my opinion stands dude!

 

  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
npatman    291
21 minutes ago, Patriot74 said:

First off, don't DUDE me dude.  Secondly I did carefully read you post, and you implied that the only STIFF competition in 3A was either Gibson Southern or Brownstown which I laugh at.  Thirdly I do not care that Chatard has hung with anyone, simple fact is they are getting beat.  My opinion is this, as I have stated all along, polls are not meant for people to say, or vote based on ides such as "that team should be good" or "that team is playing good competition close and losing" or "maybe by November that team will have it figure out"  but instead should be based off of the body of work.  Best said, are you winning or are you losing.  Chatard is not winning at present, therefore they should not be ranked......at present.  If their fortunes should change, then by all means include.  But until then.....my opinion stands dude!

 


Dude, you still got it wrong, I said the exact opposite, GS and Brownstown play a weak schedule, therefore they are NOT necessarily the benchmark even though they are undefeated.
 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
crimsonace1    152
18 hours ago, The TW said:

If you think this Poll is bad, check out the AP Poll. They have Cathedral at 5th when they are the best team in 5A. I can live with Roncalli as number one as they are an undefeated state champ (who is arguably better than last year), but to pretend there are four teams better than the Irish is ridiculous at best and disingenuous at worst.  

That's not atypical of the AP. A lot of AP voters just look at last week's poll, and move down teams that lost an arbitrary number of spots (but feel like they have to move teams down IF they lost), and you only move up if someone ahead of you lost. 

I didn't vote that way when I was an AP voter for 8 years (I tried to look holistically at everyone's season - Harrell's site was tremendous at making this easy), and because of that, you might see teams jump those who won the previous week because they have a more impressive body of work. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Titan20    97
22 hours ago, Patriot74 said:

Et tu, Brute?  

Wow how quickly you bite the PAC hand that feeds you and jump on the "holier than thou" band wagon!!!  This has nothing to do with Heritage Hills at all.  It has everything to do with the team and the bodies filling the pads and jerseys.  Chatard has won 9 state championships in the 2000's I think.  Those are all teams from......pay attention here.......from the past.  What has this years team done.  Gone 1-3.  I heard the same banter last year and that team went 6-6 and lost in the sectional.  I am sorry to hurt your feelings on this one, but TRADITION does equate to this year's success.  They are 1-3.  

 

One last thing 20....don't wake a sleeping dog by insulting it and poking it.......

It's kind of funny that you used that line "Et tu, Brute?"  First it implies I'm Brutus and you're Julius Caesar.  Next that we are friends.  It's ironic because Caesar believed himself to be a god and in the end it was his own arrogance that did him in.  Brutus only participated in the attack out of love for his country....maybe similar here to my love for 3A football.

 

So are you saying Heritage Hills is the sleeping dog....or you are the sleeping dog?

Either way!!!..

.th?id=OIP.T0xzy1S_YQc-nO9EwJVBbwEgDY&pid=15.1&P=0&w=211&h=159

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lysander    2,055
10 hours ago, Footballking16 said:

Curious to get your thoughts on Chatard's new offense? Pretty weird seeing a Chatard team putting it in the air that much. Obviously it's a bit more exciting than the norm, but always thought Chatard's biggest strength was being able to methodically pound it down the throats of 3A competition come the colder months. 

It's taken a bit of getting used to....I'm still not used to it.  There was always a certain pleasure in watching Chatard pound away at someone until they finally broke....except when they didn't.  

I don't think there is much question Chatard's old system (actually Coach L's - let's give credit where it is due) served it well when the weather turned nasty.  It's more than likely the main reason Gibson Southern didn't end up in LOS just a couple of year's back.

Aside from the offense which was predictable but formidable, there is no denying that Chatard's D is its strength most years.  I have no reason to believe that is changing.

That said, I'm all behind it.  Cathedral has mixed it up on offense historically with success (as has Ritter) so I have no problem with Chatard doing so.  Add that it will probably help retain some North Diocesan CYO QBs and receivers that might have waywardly drifted further East along 56th Street. 

Edited by Lysander

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2..3....

Who cares about the polls

Let me say no body!

 

Lysander, Lysander, we must disagree.....13 points with in LaSalle....Stink knows the story. It was pounding rain, and the EC prime time grass was a disaster. LaSalle could only run the ball, like most teams that night. So no reason to pump EC up that much.  Dry night, good conditions - LaSalle by 21+

 

3A polls / AP polls are all a joke! Concordia does not make a return trip! Stink will agree with the boys in Purdue land, WL, they are solid. The South will be interesting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Footballking16    568
27 minutes ago, Lysander said:

It's taken a bit of getting used to....I'm still not used to it.  There was always a certain pleasure in watching Chatard pound away at someone until they finally broke....except when they didn't.  

I don't think there is much question Chatard's old system (actually Coach L's - let's give credit where it is due) served it well when the weather turned nasty.  It's more than likely the main reason Gibson Southern didn't end up in LOS just a couple of year's back.

Aside from the offense which was predictable but formidable, there is no denying that Chatard's D is its strength most years.  I have no reason to believe that is changing.

That said, I'm all behind it.  Cathedral has mixed it up on offense historically with success (as has Ritter) so I have no problem with Chatard doing so.  Add that it will probably help retain some North Diocesan CYO QBs and receivers that might have waywardly drifted further East along 56th Street. 

Good point about the CYO QBs. Cathedral appears to have a good one for the next 2.5 years and that could lead to a great one for Chatard in the near future who may have to wait until his senior to get his shot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lysander    2,055
19 minutes ago, Stink Town Clown said:

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2..3....

Who cares about the polls

Let me say no body!

 

Lysander, Lysander, we must disagree.....13 points with in LaSalle....Stink knows the story. It was pounding rain, and the EC prime time grass was a disaster. LaSalle could only run the ball, like most teams that night. So no reason to pump EC up that much.  Dry night, good conditions - LaSalle by 21+

 

3A polls / AP polls are all a joke! Concordia does not make a return trip! Stink will agree with the boys in Purdue land, WL, they are solid. The South will be interesting. 

Hey Stink.......I pump up Lawrenceburg when given the chance as well (any of my old EIAC brethren for that matter)....but what happened last Friday?  I expected a big win by the Tigers. 

That said, I think 3A is more competitive overall (I have for the last couple of years) than 4A - and I think EC is waaay underrated in the AP and IFCA....and, yes, I absolutely saw how close that first game of the season was but assumed it was because 2 great 3A and 4A teams were playing each other.

Edited by Lysander

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lysander......We know you love Stink Town!

From the stands, now....I may have had a few Tiger BL's....but I believe there was a few Tigers on the bench for a while......That being said, Tigers fumbled opening Kick-off for a score..then gave up one more in 2nd qt. Tiger O left points off board, missing on some big pass plays. Should have been a 30-7 game, but it wasn't. Stink Town is legit, just need to stay healthy. 

Stink does agree with 3A more competitive than 4A. Since CE and New Pal have moved up....4A is a JOKE! Big Bad Boys on the hill will run through the sectional....unless somehow FC cranks it up. I am looking forward to the game this Friday....Need to see FC first hand. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Patriot74    97
45 minutes ago, Titan20 said:

It's kind of funny that you used that line "Et tu, Brute?"  First it implies I'm Brutus and you're Julius Caesar.  Next that we are friends.  It's ironic because Caesar believed himself to be a god and in the end it was his own arrogance that did him in.  Brutus only participated in the attack out of love for his country....maybe similar here to my love for 3A football.

 

So are you saying Heritage Hills is the sleeping dog....or you are the sleeping dog?

Either way!!!..

.th?id=OIP.T0xzy1S_YQc-nO9EwJVBbwEgDY&pid=15.1&P=0&w=211&h=159

 

 

Actually I was referring to the PAC conference as Caesar and obviously you as Brutus.  That reference was made because you are so quick to jump on the Chatard bandwagon, and stab in the back our conference and it's teams as well as other southern Indiana conferences and teams, by implying that the mighty Chatard is and always will be the best.  It's almost like you guys (GS) are that little dog Chester on Looney Tunes and Chatard is Spike!!! Always trying to be accepted by the big dawgs!!  

As to the whole God and arrogance thing.......I was not aware that Caesar's self perception was that.  But I am fairly certain that many on this forum would agree that that's a better representation of the biggest school in the PAC, or at least how they perceive themselves; we (GS) are the highest and mightiest of that conference and that's final.  

I will let you figure the sleeping dog idiom on your own.

1 hour ago, npatman said:


Dude, you still got it wrong, I said the exact opposite, GS and Brownstown play a weak schedule, therefore they are NOT necessarily the benchmark even though they are undefeated.
 

It's in the syntax dude........the "such as" part of your sentencing can be looked at in two ways.  If your meaning was opposite of my understanding, I get it now.  I will still stand by my view point of this poll though.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
npatman    291
2 hours ago, Patriot74 said:

Actually I was referring to the PAC conference as Caesar and obviously you as Brutus.  That reference was made because you are so quick to jump on the Chatard bandwagon, and stab in the back our conference and it's teams as well as other southern Indiana conferences and teams, by implying that the mighty Chatard is and always will be the best.  It's almost like you guys (GS) are that little dog Chester on Looney Tunes and Chatard is Spike!!! Always trying to be accepted by the big dawgs!!  

As to the whole God and arrogance thing.......I was not aware that Caesar's self perception was that.  But I am fairly certain that many on this forum would agree that that's a better representation of the biggest school in the PAC, or at least how they perceive themselves; we (GS) are the highest and mightiest of that conference and that's final.  

I will let you figure the sleeping dog idiom on your own.

It's in the syntax dude........the "such as" part of your sentencing can be looked at in two ways.  If your meaning was opposite of my understanding, I get it now.  I will still stand by my view point of this poll though.


You came back and downvoted my post 2 hours after your response? lol

I will try to use a more direct writing style when addressing you in any future discussion.
 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Patriot74    97
4 minutes ago, npatman said:


You came back and downvoted my post 2 hours after your response? lol

I will try to use a more direct writing style when addressing you in any future discussion.
 

Not intentionally.  

No need  to clarify either or be direct.  Just thought I might explain myself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
npatman    291
41 minutes ago, Patriot74 said:

Not intentionally.  

No need  to clarify either or be direct.  Just thought I might explain myself. 


Ende gut, alles gut!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Titan32    628
35 minutes ago, npatman said:


Ende gut, alles gut!

 

Wer hier gefurzt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
npatman    291
2 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

Wer hier gefurzt


Hahahaha, ich habe kiene idee, ich glaube es war herr pat vierundsiebzig!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Titan32    628
2 minutes ago, npatman said:


Hahahaha, ich habe kiene idee, ich glaube es war herr pat vierundsiebzig!

HA!  Sie essen viel Bohnen im Dschungel!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
npatman    291
18 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

HA!  Sie essen viel Bohnen im Dschungel!


Hahaha, viel Bohnen essen und auch viel Kohl ich glaube. 
da ist wohl eine grune wolke uber dem dschungel!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Titan32    628
2 minutes ago, npatman said:


Hahaha, viel Bohnen essen und auch viel Kohl ich glaube. 
da ist wohl eine grune wolke uber dem dschungel!

HA!  grüne in der Tat guten Tag Herr!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
npatman    291
7 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

HA!  grüne in der Tat guten Tag Herr!


Und eine guten tag fur dich auch!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.