Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

IHSAA Tourney Contest

1 hour ago, Temptation said:

Ok, so...

Folks willing to help grade?  Let me know.  I’ll take 5A/6A.  

One point per game.  Once we have graders committed will send out more specific info.

@Coach Nowlin:  Prize for the winner?

Picks due by 7pm THIS Friday!

We good?

2019 IHSAA Football Tournaments.xlsx 780.09 kB · 10 downloads

If you need help grading let me know.  I'd prefer to do 5A but will do whatever class you need.

10 minutes ago, dmizers3 said:

If you need help grading let me know.  I'd prefer to do 5A but will do whatever class you need.

I feel like 5A/6A is a package deal whereas the other classes need one set of eyes.

Willing to take both or a smaller class?

9 minutes ago, dmizers3 said:

Either/or.  I'll gladly do both but if you really want them I'll do 4A.  Just let me know. 

4A it is my friend.  Thanks.

Any other takers willing to grade 1/2/3A?

1 hour ago, Unlucky Breaks said:

I'll take a class for you

1a my friend.  Thanks!

1 hour ago, Kingfan__56 said:

I can give 2A a shot if needed.

Its yours!

Send em to temptation201882@yahoo.com and I will forward to the appropriate graders.

(Those who’ve volunteered, THANK YOU and please PM me your email addresses so I can forward brackets your way on Friday).

@Coach Nowlin has graciously offered a prize for the overall winner.  One point per contest so entering all six is required.  If not interested you may enter specific classes individually as we will post results by class as well as overall.

We will set a goal to have results posted weekly by midnight the following THURSDAY after contests have been played to be respectful of folks’ time and get a feel for where we are at entering that particular weekend’s contests!

Edited by Guest

Brackets are starting to trickle in.  I will forward them to the appropriate graders at the end of the week.  Please don't forget to indicate your GID username when sending them over!

temptation201882@yahoo.com

23 minutes ago, SenatorFan said:

This is my first time in the contest. Do we pick round by round? Fill out the entire bracket start to finish like the NCAA basketball tournament? Just asking?

Pick em all the way across!

18 minutes ago, RocksFan23 said:

I’m in. Do we just PM you our email address Temptation?

Nope.  Download the file, fill em out and send them to me.  I’ll forward them to the graders.