Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

EIAC Sectional Round #2

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3.

Half of the teams are gone

but we still got some standing!

Round 2 is a very interesting round indeed

Tiger Fans are glad they are not seeing a guy named Reed!

BiG ReD & BlAcK @ WoodShed - The mighty Trojans will take the Woodmen to the Woodshed! I know people will say, "the Woodmen play a tough schedule", well that is not going to matter this Friday! The Trojans roll to Greenwood, swing some haymakers & have a running clock. Trojans 49 - Woodmen 14 (late vs JV)

Hondaburg @ Casket Nation - What a match-up this will be! You have the Honda spread vs the Casket Spread. What used to be one of the quickest games in the state (Bone + Spinner) will now be one of the longest. The Clown likes what the Honda Spread has to offer. With that being said, that Casket Spread went up and down the turf here in Stink Town. The last time these two met, it was a close one. The K9 line better block and that C3 defense better be on it's game. The Honda spread looks to be rolling now. For that reason only....Stink is on the Honda Spread. Hondaburg 35 - Casket Nation 28

Land of the New (Pirates) @ Stink Town - What a showdown this will be! Those Pirates shocked all of Indiana who had faith in the Spinner "O" and good Ol' Reed. NOt SO FAST said the Clown last week who picked the Pirates to WIN! The boyz and I were glued to the TV in the Jungle as those Tigers didn't kick till 8. Looked to Stink, now I was 14 deep, but that spinner just didn't look like it was spinning as fast in the past. Could be only 14 Tiger BL's to 25 Tiger BL's the last time I saw Spin City. Those Pirates looked good from what I was able to see. Should be a good one here in the Pit.  Prediction later this week! 

• Like 1

Greensburg vs. Batesville

I don’t see how the Pirates lose this one.  I look for the defense to shut down the Bulldogs offense and the Bulldog defense will struggle to do the same with the Pirates.  
Buy your Sectional championship tickets, Greensburg.  So looking forward to an EIAC sectional championship game!  

Lawrenceburg vs. Charlestown

See above.

East Central vs. Greenwood

I've got East Central in this one.  That Trojan defense is tough.  

4 hours ago, Magic 8 Ball said:

Greensburg vs. Batesville

I don’t see how the Pirates lose this one.  I look for the defense to shut down the Bulldogs offense and the Bulldog defense will struggle to do the same with the Pirates.  
Buy your Sectional championship tickets, Greensburg.  So looking forward to an EIAC sectional championship game!  

9.jpg

• Haha 1

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3.

Round 2 of the Sectionals

could be exciting!

K9 - Those Casket Dawgs have won 2 in a row and have put up over 40 each game. You may be onto something??? That last game between Casket & Hondaburg was a close one. Stink had Chicken & Jo Joes coming out of the bottom, but man did those Pirates play well. Stink thinks looking at this match-up the size of that Hondaburg line will be too much for the smaller pups. Questions about this game would be....Can the Dawgs stop the Bone Spread? Can the Dawg Spread score on the Bone "D"?

Just another quick question....is there any question who the most athletic player in the EIAC is? Did you all see that #5 for Trojanville do a running backflip while Coach Wonderboy was doing an interview? All Coach could do is smile.

Interesting fact....saw Stink Town on the turf yesterday and they were chasing local stray cats.....Asked Coach, what the heck is this about, coach replied, pulling out all the stops to get ready for that running back the Land of the New has. I guess he is good?

Last Question??? Can anyone tell me how you can tell it is Halloween week? 

2 hours ago, StinkTownClown said:

Just another quick question....is there any question who the most athletic player in the EIAC is? Did you all see that #5 for Trojanville do a running backflip while Coach Wonderboy was doing an interview? All Coach could do is smile.

One of the best I have seen! Several weeks ago 8 Ball made the comment that one player doesn't change a game. I remember thinking to myself...you obviously have not seen this kid play! Number 5  for the Red and Black can absolutely change a game. 

Edited by Coffin K9

1 hour ago, Coffin K9 said:

One of the best I have seen! Several weeks ago 8 Ball made the comment that one player doesn't change a game. I remember thinking to myself...you obviously have not seen this kid play! Number 5  for the Red and Black can absolutely change a game. 

I had to go back and look at this...I remembered saying that, but also know how some folks like to take things out of context...that kid is a great player.  I’ve seen him live a few times and on rebroadcasts and he is a monster!  And for the record...one player doesn’t make a team...one player can certainly change a game.
26B6F1B0-9964-498C-8213-B84B890C0CA9.jpeg.53bfc86cc0014c125a13c7b96dd2eec4.jpeg

1 hour ago, Coffin K9 said:

Silver Creek tried to double team him....didn't work out to well....just made his angry play, more angry!

18 minutes ago, Mopi11 said:

Have watched some film on #5 he is a stud! Would love to see Mooresville's 2 junior offensive tackles and #5 for EC go at it in a week.

No offense M11....but only thing that matters this week is the game on Smith Valley. 

• Like 1

I am still wondering what the rest of his camera roll looks like on his phone.  Also wondering where he was to get pictures of the pink Pirates?!?  Some sort of a parade?

Its the last bark from a dying dog.  After Friday night there won’t be much more for the blue Pups to talk about (besides Cherry Thing-a-Lings, caskets, and what store will go into the old Pamida center next month) so let him have his fun.

• Haha 1

Stinky, Stink, Stink, 1.2.3.

only one more day to Halloween.....

Tiger BL's are what STC will be dishing out

unless you are a Pirate, then get the heck out!

Few Things STC has been thinking about.........

Hondaburg has a big line, the QB is legit. Heck he is a one man show. Hondaburg has some of the best receivers in the league besides those in the Burg. How does Casket Nation stop that show? The Pirate Spread is good!!!

Maybe the same can be said for the Bulldawg Spread. Heck Casketnation put the most points up on Stink Town this year? What da heck! Plus those Dawgs will be running around on their plush grass.....this could get interesting.

STC is still on the Pirate Spread!

All is calm up the hill, Trojans just rolling another week. Crazy how 4A, which used to be one of the hardest classes to win has just fallen apart. Not saying the Trojans aren't good. Just that everyone else is just that bad. Maybe a cakewalk to LOS for the Trojans. Can we get some Victory Tour Shirts made yet??? Nevermind....

Stink Town, heck they had more stray cats & dogs down there on the turf yesterday. This back must be fast and a dancing machine. Stink Town survives another week.....35-14!

All quiet in Boom City...Where are the River Rats??? This time last year we were talking Double Wing for SD & EC....man what a week. Just would like some more interaction with those guys. Maybe some of them can give us some insight to what is going on with KFI???

31 minutes ago, StinkTownClown said:

Hondaburg has a big line, the QB is legit. Heck he is a one man show. Hondaburg has some of the best receivers in the league besides those in the Burg. How does Casket Nation stop that show? The Pirate Spread is good!!!

Maybe the same can be said for the Bulldawg Spread. Heck Casketnation put the most points up on Stink Town this year? What da heck! Plus those Dawgs will be running around on their plush grass.....this could get interesting.

STC is still on the Pirate Spread!

The Blue Battle is a swinging pendulum...I believe the Dawgs got the number figured out...I say dawgs win a tight one 42-40

All quiet in Boom City...Where are the River Rats??? This time last year we were talking Double Wing for SD & EC....man what a week. Just would like some more interaction with those guys. Maybe some of them can give us some insight to what is going on with KFI???

Probably planning to plant the Tombstone that says "Knight Football:Oct-25-2019"

All is calm up the hill, Trojans just rolling another week. Crazy how 4A, which used to be one of the hardest classes to win has just fallen apart. Not saying the Trojans aren't good. Just that everyone else is just that bad. Maybe a cakewalk to LOS for the Trojans. Can we get some Victory Tour Shirts made yet??? Nevermind....

Never a cakewalk to LOS, STC....you know that.  4A has many good teams.....SR top 50: 6A-25, 5A-11, 4A-8, 3A-5, 2A-1..... seems proportional from 5A to 3A

I say this week at Smith Valley won't be as easy as most think.  Woody has more game than the numbers show. Bad Boyz win 35-21

As for the Burg....they roll another MSC team 42-20

11 hours ago, Magic 8 Ball said:

I am still wondering what the rest of his camera roll looks like on his phone.  Also wondering where he was to get pictures of the pink Pirates?!?  Some sort of a parade?

I found that picture in the Honda parking lot. My camera roll looks like this....

article-2046631-0E47B3E900000578-574_640x694.jpg

article-2046631-0E47B3ED00000578-245_638x403.jpg

c254bb11b29c6b8628f1537664f05292.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2