Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

There was a time....

3 minutes ago, Staxawax said:

Be sure you get there early so you can pick your seat!

I will. Gotta pick up a buddy then we will be there. I'm sure we will have to fight the other 36 people that will be in the stands. Thanx for the advice

1 hour ago, Robert said:

About why you left...nothing mean here.  

Lol no one ever asked not even the HC. If you would like to know the reason you can send me a message and I'll explain. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Warren05 said:

I will. Gotta pick up a buddy then we will be there. I'm sure we will have to fight the other 36 people that will be in the stands. Thanx for the advice

Lol no one ever asked not even the HC. If you would like to know the reason you can send me a message and I'll explain. 

34...you guys count in the total of 36.

45 minutes ago, Warren05 said:

Yeah, I posted this BEFORE reading the New Pal/Cathedral thread, so I seem like a 6-year old that can't get enough of a joke.  Should be a great game. And, WC faithful should get out and support their team AT THE GAME.

• Like 1