Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

2020 Sagamore

3 hours ago, superjay said:

Strong showing for the conference.  Webo turn around was a great coaching effort.  Hard to believe the same team we dominated week 4 went on to win state.   How often does a team finish third in conference win a state championship.  Solid effort by Danville, but I felt they were a bit conservative against Chatard.  Probably wouldn’t have mattered.  Tri-West caught the injury bug and COVID quarantines the wrong week.  Would have liked to been full strength both times vs Danville.  Lebanon entire season was disrupted by Corona shutdown.  And they never recovered.  The rest of the conference needs to get it together.  Frankfort is improving.  South and North are there typical selves.  And Crawfordsville needs to figure something out.  They are getting worse if that is possible.

Technically they didn't finish 3rd because no Sagamore Championship was awarded.  😀

I completely understand what you are saying.  The kids and coaches worked their tails off and they grew up.  These kids losing the personnel and leaders like Connor Hole or Casey Foster or athletes like Spencer Wright and Brett Wethington didn't get the opportunity to have the summer to learn and grow but the last 2 years they have had a lot of practice .  We lose 10 seniors, 6-7 that played significant minutes.  I think we are all looking forward to seeing what 3A has in store for us.