Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

West Lafayette @ Lafayette Jeff

What’s everyone’s thoughts on this game? Both teams lose some significant players from last year. WL obviously still has the best player on the field in Yanni but lose a D1 D-lineman along with their record breaking QB and best WR. Jeff lost their leading rusher, top 2 leading receivers and starting QB to transfer but bring back two D1 D-lineman. Game was supposed to be played @ WL but switched to Jeff’s field because they have been approved to hold 1500 fans opposed to 500. Cannot see another 74-66 game with these teams breaking in new QB’s. Both defenses will be good, not sure about the offenses. Jeff got to scrimmage Pike last week while WL’s was cancelled with Harrison. I will take Jeff 35-27

44 minutes ago, Duke of Denham said:

Great start to the season with this matchup.  I’ll take WL.  Frye seems to find a way to retool in a hurry each season.  Helps to have D1 LB Yanni runnning wild on defense.  WL in a close one.  28-24 

so you think it's going to be much lower scoring then last year?

11 hours ago, Duke of Denham said:

Great start to the season with this matchup.  I’ll take WL.  Frye seems to find a way to retool in a hurry each season.  Helps to have D1 LB Yanni runnning wild on defense.  WL in a close one.  28-24 

Being that Grimes, the Jeff starting QB, has transferred out, that could easily be the case.  I also like RDP Tippecanoe County.