• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

SAC Week 3

42 minutes ago, jakone said:

Concordia at Snider

North Side at Carroll

Northrop at Wayne

South Side at  Dwenger

Homestead at Luers

Snider has talent, but Concordia has identity. I've gotta go with the Cadets in this one. Concordia by 7

I see this as being a good game from start to finish. Carroll may have the best team the school has ever fielded, while North may have one of their better teams since the late 80's. I think Carroll has a special group of kids, a bit more so than North Side. Carroll by 7

I've gotta go with with the 2-0 Bruins here. If they can beat Homestead, they can beat Wayne. Wayne will continue to be dangerous as the season progresses and will even keep this one close.  Northrop by 7

I wouldn't be surprised if the mercy rule goes into effect in the first half. It's more of in indication of how good Dwenger is versus where South Side is at this point in the season. Dwenger will call off this dogs in the second half though. Saints by 42

I'm not sure what many will think of this game. I think the verdict is still out on both teams as to how good they are. But I'm going to have to go with the 6A team...................not by much though. Spartans by 7

Panthers......I think this is the week they figure it out 

Chargers.......Bet the over, lots of points 

Bruins.....Wayne keeps it close. Long drives from the Bruins make it low scoring. 

Saints.......No let down in the saints. 

Spartans......will get better on offense in this game. 

2 hours ago, Robert said:

I want to think...

Concordia

Carroll

Wayne

Dwenger

Homestead

The Northrop/Wayne game is intriguing for sure. Ironic that I'm gauging how good Northrop is by them going against a team that's lost 13 in a row. 

Carroll

Wayne

Dwenger

Homestead

The Snider Concordia game is the tough one this week. Snider offense is questionable and the Cadet defense is for real. It seems that Concordia will still be missing at least 3 of the offensive starters that were out against Homestead.  Does the sophomore QB improve enough to give the O a chance without starter Brandon Davis?  This game is a toss up but I will go with my heart and pick the Cadets. Maybe the real question is "Who knows who might be quarantined for this weeks games"?

I had Snider rebounding against Concordia this weekend. I was gong to say Snider by 20+, but due to security issue on site, I was not able to post my game prediction. I was also predicting a Wayne W and a Carroll/North Side defensive battle. 

6 minutes ago, psaboy said:

I had Snider rebounding against Concordia this weekend. I was gong to say Snider by 20+, but due to security issue on site, I was not able to post my game prediction. I was also predicting a Wayne W and a Carroll/North Side defensive battle. 

Good job on your first two predictions, but you failed miserably on the third one 😅