Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

EIAC Week 3

Stinky, Stink, Sink 1.2..3...

Heading into week #3, Maybe we can get a game from all of the EIAC teams!!!

River Rats & Boom Boy @ Casket Nation - The River Rats continue their "Rats on the Road Tour" and head to Casket Nation to play in the Dawg Pound Yard. Both teams are coming off exciting wins last week where both teams had to come from behind. Stink may have had the River Rats a little overrated but in the end, Boom Boy pulled the right strings and Homey dialed up some good plays to lay down the Cubs. Not a blowout for the River Rats, but hey, they do have the BEST record in Dearborn County!  Casket Nation was dead....The Indians had them beat, the bull puppies were laying down, then BAM! Those Bulldogs got a sense of urgency and started rolling. The Tomahawks were flying but they couldn't slice the Dawgs. Good Win and they got the bell back. This game should go to the Rats! The Rats are athletic, big, fast and they still have that Double Wing up their sleeve. You know Boom Boy knows the Double Wing. I am sure ol' K9 or C3 will have a different perspective, but Stink will stay close to home. River Rats 28 - 14

Spartan Kitties Hondaburg - Maybe Sparty Nation will get to play this week and not have another COVID cancellation. What the heck they got going on up there. I know Kitty brought in the Kat family, but dang! Anywho, hopefully the ol' Stink Town DC gets to get things underway. Those Kitties are fresh. Hard to go against a new coach at Spartan Nation. Kitty Kat will have those Spartans ready for the "Air Bone"! Maybe this week they get a parade. But heck, maybe not...don't need another outbreak. Spartan Nation 28-21

Stewie Town vs Chicken & Jo Joes - The Lions are coming off a beat down! Jo Joes are coming off a huge win where they scalped some Falcons and took them back to the Cottage. No reason to spend anymore time on this one. Joe Joes 49-14

Public Trojans vs Catholic Crusaders - Back to back Catholic programs for the Public Trojans! Last week the Catholic Trojans not only beat the Public Trojans, but shut them out! When was the last time that happen.......Trojan "O" better get rolling or King 46, Tiny Tom,  Carry on Men, & Scout Master will need to start pitching shutouts. Don't look for that to happen this Friday, but here soon, the Trojans will start to light up the scoreboard and the Bad Boy "D' will start pitching shutouts. This week STC will roll with the Catholic Crusaders 21-7

Stink Town vs Wigwam & Teepees - Well the last time the Indians invaded the Pit, 2 years ago, they walked out with a canceled game, but somehow the got the dub! Still leaves a "salty" taste in all of our fans mouth. Last year the Stink Town train rolled up to the Oil Can and put on a display. Don't know what the Indians have this year, but know they just lost their Super Bowl to Casket Nation. The Indians always play hard and are always a tough out. Look for the Tigers to control the clock and run the ball a ton. Last week Stink Town only put it in the air 10 x. Stink Town gets that ground and pound game going, then Yoon's rub starts rubbing.......watch out. Tigers Win - 35-14

Saturday morning and time to look back...

River Rats in White Jackets vs. the Hill-Rom Hitmen...didn’t really see this one coming.  I thought the KFI would be in full effect, but didn’t think the instinct would be coming from the Bulldogs!  34-7 and I hear 7 came on the JV guys...sounds like someone was pouring it on!  Pay back I guess.  I watched that game in Lucas Oil when a senior QB was still in there slinging it in the fourth quarter!  let’s see if @KFI has a different take on things...

Rushville at FC?  No contest.  FC is looking the part this year!  Stacking points on the board when ever they can and thumping their chests.  We will see what happens when they go to EC next week.  Test week for sure!

Trojans vs. Big Moe...wow!  This was a shock.  Didn’t know if they had it in them.  That defense seems solid!  Offense has looked like a question mark, but Fike sounded like he was running all over them.  Big win for that program and a dot on the map for EIAC football.  Stinky had the score almost right...just flipped it!

Ol’Stink likes the former DC’s chances with the Spartans against my Pirates...well we see how that worked out!  I have to hand it to them, they are much improved over seasons past.  He’s got some things going in the right direction.  Our guys have got a lot to work on, but sitting at 2-1 I’m proud of our record!  We have as good a record as two of the top EIAC teams in Lawrenceburg and EC!

Just happy to see another great week of football!  Let’s keep going and keep these kids playing!

4 hours ago, Magic 8 Ball said:

iver Rats in White Jackets vs. the Hill-Rom Hitmen...didn’t really see this one coming.  I thought the KFI would be in full effect, but didn’t think the instinct would be coming from the Bulldogs!  34-7 and I hear 7 came on the JV guys...sounds like someone was pouring it on!  Pay back I guess.  I watched that game in Lucas Oil when a senior QB was still in there slinging it in the fourth quarter!  let’s see if @KFI has a different take on things

Ol K9 couldn't get a ticket cuz of the limited capacity so I had to sneak through the woods and slip through a hole in the fence for this one, but boy am I glad I did!!! It was great to see those Dogs bitin and chewin on the Knights with no mercy. There did seem to be a sense of "KFI" in the air, but it wasn't coming from the Rats!

I was worried there wouldn't be a game at all since the Rats entire JV team was locked down with the Rona, but apparently the Varsity Rats were immune. (I can assure you there were no points scored by, or against, any pups or baby rats). I'm guessing Coach Boom wishes he would have just put the whole Rat Pack in quarantine now. 

Payback? I'm not really sure about that, but I do think it was a dose of medicine that tasted much sweeter when Coach Boom was administering it rather than trying to swallow it! I was almost out of range, but it appeared Boom had a few things to say to the Dog Handlers after the game. I too was at that game in Lucas Oil and remember their Varsity QB slinging the ball around late in the 4th quarter on the Dogs. Seems I remember a late onside kick attempt as well. 

But, that's all water under the bridge now. Both these teams and their staffs are competitive and emotions often run high in games like that. I for one was glad to see the Dogs make a statement and let everyone know that if you are gonna push them around, expect to be pushed back! 

Don't expect the Rats to be down long though, they are a tough group with a lot of talent, and Coach Boom will get them dialed back in. That defensive front is big and athletic, and will undoubtedly cause problems for many teams this year. It was a fun game to watch (from the Bulldog stands anyway) and the Bulldog BL's after the game never tasted better!!!!