Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

EIAC Week #7

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2..3...

Week #6 was boring and Week #7 probably will be

but we still got some good match-up's in the EIAC

BiG ReD & BlAcK @ Spartan Kitty Kat - Stink has been on the Kitty Kat express all year.....Huge let down last week at No Win JC, well now ONE Win JC. Stink would need a lot of Tiger BL's and some Connies special spray to pick the Kitty Kats on this one. Look for the Trojans to try and find ways to get their offense going. Stink is hearing some chatter on the QB scene. EC has a few weeks to fine tune this machine if they are going to make a run at anything. Otherwise, it could be an early departure. 

River Rats & Boom Boy @ Chicken & Jo Joes - This game could be interesting.  You have the Rats coming off COVID & a beating by the Trojans.....You have the Jo Joes coming off quarantine and trying to get back in a groove. Strange, strange, strange storyline.  Those Jo Joes sure were greasy heading into that Stink Town match-up. Those Jo Joes gave EC all they wanted for 3.5 quarters. They seem to be a scary team. Stink is going to take the Jo Joes in this one. Stink believes the Jo Joes are well rested, healthy and their offense may be too much for the River Rats. Stink will say this, if the River Rats can move the ball, they will have a great shot. That Rat defense is one that can nawl on you......Jo Joes 28-21

Hondaburg @ Casket Nation - Well, well, well...would love to hear from K9 and C2 about the last weeks game. No Bulldog BL's to celebrate last week...maybe to faze your memory, but no celebration coldies. Stink hit up the "brick" on the way, Tuba's, Lil Charlies, etc. on his way to the Dawg Pound. Needless to say the crew and I was faded when we got there. It didn't take long to see how this game was going to end....Anywho, lets talk about Cars & Caskets. Hondaburg will march the ball up and down the field. Bulldogs played uninspired and they are definitely better than what they showed last week. If Coach U can rally the troops, it could be a shootout. However, Stink thinks Hondaburg wins this one. Hondaburg 21-7.

Stewie Town @ Stink Town - No clue what is going on in Rushville. They may be getting ready for basketball or baseball up there. Football team should have had some wins by now. Nothing to say about this one. Stink Town BIG! By the way, if anyone from Stewie Town can bring me 2 Royal Fest from Pizza King - I got your Tiger BL's covered. Stink 63-15

Well STC....looks like the GID been Kung-Flu' d! No-one around to light up the EIAC thread?  Of course I'm as guilty as everyone else.....but hope now to be back.

Where is: Z, 8-ball, F Teller, AVD, K9, C2or3, Dawggy, Spoon, ManEiac, KFI, PhatRat, TL2, Tigre, Doc, and all the rest of the EIACs best?

Sure hope things get hoppin....plenty of season still to come. Surely no-one from the EIAC is too busy burning down cities or marchin with T-fa....Maybe a couple of well placed comments will wake everyone up? 

Thinkin about startin a new organization...EIACM

#EIACMatters

While there may not have been any Bulldog BLs post game friday night, you can rest assured the Dawgs will be ready for action Friday night.  

Red and Black Rolls along....sweeping the EIAC bigs. 

Rats @ Jo Jos, I look for the Jo Jos to win big in this one coming off two weeks of COVID recovery.  JOJO 42-Rat 14

Buggies at Connies........I tried to tell you Stink, them boyz from ND would bring it and they did!  Connie will put up as many points as shed like in this one.  The young Kat is no joke.  CONNIE 48-Stewie 7

And for your game of the week.  The pirates bring their fleet of Hondas down 46 to the DAWGPOUND!  This weeks game of the week!  Doesn't get much better than this. Its Caskets vs Hondas, Big Sky vs. The Sherman, Tubas vs The Beach.  I look for the dog nation to put last week behind them and come to play!  Gburg has some players, it won't be an easy task for the dogs, but the Pound will be rockin come Friday Night!  Dogs win a close one 28-27

Caskets FOREVER, Tree City NEVER!

On 9/29/2020 at 1:31 PM, troyfan said:

Well STC....looks like the GID been Kung-Flu' d! No-one around to light up the EIAC thread?  Of course I'm as guilty as everyone else.....but hope now to be back.

Where is: Z, 8-ball, F Teller, AVD, K9, C2or3, Dawggy, Spoon, ManEiac, KFI, PhatRat, TL2, Tigre, Doc, and all the rest of the EIACs best?

Sure hope things get hoppin....plenty of season still to come. Surely no-one from the EIAC is too busy burning down cities or marchin with T-fa....Maybe a couple of well placed comments will wake everyone up? 

Thinkin about startin a new organization...EIACM

#EIACMatters

Many fans were unable to see games due to covid restrictions. With many attendance restrictions being lifted perhaps the banter will pick up.

Franklin County is open full go starting this week with no capacity restrictions but masks are still required.  Homecoming and senior night for our first home game of the year.  FC boys are all out of quarantine and ready to play.  Should be a fun one at the Ark!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, TheLip2 said:

Many fans were unable to see games due to covid restrictions. With many attendance restrictions being lifted perhaps the banter will pick up.

Let's hope so! 

18 hours ago, Impartial_Observer said:

Out of curiosity how long can schools sustain limited capacity? Bottom line has to be suffering. 

Definitely.

You think the IHSAA has/will reduce their take this season?

1 hour ago, NEWGUY said:

Franklin County is open full go starting this week with no capacity restrictions but masks are still required.  Homecoming and senior night for our first home game of the year.  FC boys are all out of quarantine and ready to play.  Should be a fun one at the Ark!

Indeed.

The Ark will be rockin!  And, JoJo and the Chickens should be primed to lay one on them Ratts. I assume the grass is plenty tall?

Week 7

Lions go down to the Burg and get the CAT kicked out of them! 56-12

Boom Boy and the Ratts go to Chicken JoJo's. Them JoJo's are off the Rona waitin list, while them Ratts are still feeling the beat down from last week. I believe them #15 JoJo's are gonna light it up. 49-20

Hook at the Steeple Chase Dog-Pound.  Hook likes the RPO, Dawgs like the spread....should be a TD-fest.  After playin two tough opponents them Dawgs should be up to speed and have the edge.  48-41

BaD BoYs at Sparty.  The new Sparty chief Dbl-J knows them BaD BoYs, prolly will have his old Jersey on underneath. Trojans offense needs to get well in this one.  49-7 or maybe 55-6