Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

1A South Semi-State: Interim vs. Interim

1 hour ago, WWFan said:

Well.....as WW is getting steam rolled currently i thought I'd take a min to say congrats to both teams on outstanding seasons. Sucks we went down this way. All I can do as a fan is hope the future remains bright and we continue to build on this and try again in the future. A hell of a senior class is leaving...best overall I personally ever seen. Between what happen last year and doing all this covid stuff the team and staff should be proud to get here. Congrats to @senatorcoach72 on a great season. Hopefully next coach is ready to continue to build up what we have. @Coach_Hogan_Brother congrats on the victory and best of luck at state. 

Thanks!  WW is a great community.  That final walk out to midfield for those seniors was amazing.  It’s awesome to see that kind of support for the kids.

• Like 1

Well had to eat some crow here. The speed that CC put on the field was unreal. Really unreal. It wasnt just straight line speed and it wasnt just one player. That speed literally nullified WW strength in the trenches. CC was fun to watch. Loved seeing the kids enthusiasm and excitement. 

• Like 1