Head Coach Openings 2024 ×

Sectional 45

Dont see any games that will be in question this week. Only slight possibility is NV vs SP.  Falcons appear to be playing better and South Put got ran by Linton last week. There might be a chance that this one is close.  All other games will be 3 or more score difference. 

Interested to see a PH vs SP semi final game(if both are victorious)

Trying not to think about SV heading to LCC!!

3 minutes ago, CheapSeats said:

Dont see any games that will be in question this week. Only slight possibility is NV vs SP.  Falcons appear to be playing better and South Put got ran by Linton last week. There might be a chance that this one is close.  All other games will be 3 or more score difference. 

Interested to see a PH vs SP semi final game(if both are victorious)

Trying not to think about SV heading to LCC!!

South Putnams is still my favorite in this one. 

Pretty easy and laid back Sectional for week 1

PH @ Attica - PH will put it on Attica early and have the varsity in by the second half.. Looks like Johnson and co might have things rolling at the right time. PH 62 Attica 12

NV @ SP - Only game with any excitement to it this week.. I think NV has enough and will be coached well enough to keep this game close in the first half...  but SP pulls away late to win 35 - 20

FC @ Covington - Last time these two played Karrfalt threw for 485 yards and 5 touchdowns... The Keller has 345 and 5 touchdowns.... I don't see the Mustangs being able to stop the Trojans passing attack and there's no way FC can out score them.. Covington 44 FC 24

RP @ Cloverdale - Won't be as bad as the first time they played.. RP saves the legs for the matchup with Covington 42 - 12

2 A games

Don't know much about the teams they are playing but both Speedway and Seeger are both ranked 

Speedway 35 Seeger 7

LCC 46 SV 30 

19 minutes ago, Bear54 said:

I'll keep this short since I haven't donated yet...

1A

Woolfs 50 - Ramblers 6

Eagles 38 - Falcons 24

Trojans 56 - Mustangs 21

Panthers 46 - Clovers 8

2A

Sparkplugs 35 - Patriots 21

Knights 42 - Wildcats 21

Donate and post more. It’s a great feeling, I swear to God it is 

I took the plunge and donated.  Here goes the predictions…

PH Grizzlies @ Attica:   This will get ugly early.  It’s state champs or bust for the Wolves. On to round 2…

NV @ SP:   SP 42 NV 28 Game of the week.  Can the Big Dog’s boys respond from last week’s shellacking’ by Linton?  I say the do.  NV finishes 5-5 on the year 

FC @ Covington:  Covington 50 FC 20  Too much offense for the Mustang’s to handle. FC finishes 3-7 

RP @ Cloverdale:  RP 55 Cloverdale 12.  RP gets their first sectional win since the 15/16 season 

Speedway @ Seeger:  Speedway 35 Seeger 20 The cities boys from the west side come to Williamsport and handle business.  Patriots end the year 5-5 

SV @ LCC: LCC 35 SV 21.     D1’s finish a surprising 4-6.  And there’s no more complaining about Catholic schools recruiting, right?   

1 hour ago, MarkCalaway said:

Hopefully, you are just trying to be a part of the gimmick in this thread.  Do you honestly believe they have a chance at a ring?

No, I don’t.  And no gimmicks here.  PH, at best, wins the sectional and faces a very tough opponent in the regional and starts basketball season the following Monday.  

Here’s my upset special for week one of sectionals. 
 The young Ponies of  Fountain Centrals will control the ball while the Trojans slip and slide from all the moisture and lose control. I swear to God they will. All the other games will be ugly but North Vermilions might hang for a while 

I’m Donnie Baker and I support this message 

1 hour ago, Donnie Baker said:

Here’s my upset special for week one of sectionals. 
 The young Ponies of  Fountain Centrals will control the ball while the Trojans slip and slide from all the moisture and lose control. I swear to God they will. All the other games will be ugly but North Vermilions might hang for a while 

I’m Donnie Baker and I support this message 

Well so much for slippery Trojans